Temporary Inactive

Update: I’ve opened this again to say that I won’t be available from now until Friday afternoon 2020-01-30T23:00:00Z so if anything urgent is coming up reach out to any of the other staff members :purple_heart:

Original: Hello people. Unfortunately, I’ve quite a lot on my plate recently and therefore I’ve decided I’m taking a break from at least my mod duties until about 2020-01-13T20:00:00Z. In case of emergencies please reach out to the other staff members in this time, thanks for understanding!

15 Likes

:thinking: so in theory I could really blow up your notifications whilst you are gone :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Yeah, you could, don’t know if I would be really happy about that when you come back but I won’t stop you :eyes:

5 Likes

I hope you have a relaxing and energising break! :hugs::star_struck::blue_heart:

1 Like

We’ll make sure to tag you everywhere so you don’t miss out! =D

1 Like

I’ll miss you sister!!

1 Like

Come back soon and don’t forget about us, don’t even sleep at night without dreaming about the forums :eyes::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

Wish you the best. Stay safe and goodbye for now.

1 Like

I’m back and fully available again!

I’ve opened this again to say that I won’t be available from now until Friday afternoon so if anything urgent is coming up reach out to any of the other staff members :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ok! Got it :+1:

1 Like

No longer needed, I will reopen if I go on another break.