Test Your Forum Staff Knowledge - Quiz Two

i just suck at multiple choice stuff :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Sameee, I was on the second question and chrome just died -

2 Likes

Oh :eyes::eyes:

The last one was the hardest, the other ones were okay :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Same, I just thought “what would El do?” and picked the stuff I thought she’d do :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

yeah, the quiz seems to be a lot more about what moderators do than what leaders do :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s was generally the case for the first two I found. Though the third shall be out tomorrow, I hope, and has more questions and mostly (if not only) for leaders. (wink)

3 Likes

Can the current leaders help with coming up with more questions for the leader oriented quizzes? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

oooh that’s the one i took right?

2 Likes

i mostly didn’t like the “you are the official channels” comment because leaders can’t deal with flags and aren’t supposed to deal with stuff like that :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Of course. The next staff one I have planned after this is a staff country quiz and I’m gonna ask everyone in the staff chat for help. (wink)

Yes. (wink)

No, that wasn’t dealing with them, that was flagging them. In this case, you are. You flag things too and users should come to leaders first with problems. (wink)

1 Like

ahh yes they can flag them

what if the issues in a PM, though? :eyes:

2 Likes

Offer them a forum cookie then :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

i’m still looking for the cookies that grow in the forest :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Then any staff member needs to be added to it to see it, even me and El. Only Loogie and Shannii don’t need to and they are rather busy to deal with over 600 users if there are multiple dramas happening.

1 Like

can’t the mods see flags in PMs? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, but this is before flag stage too.

2 Likes

Did you try asking the wise cookie fairy (@anon68003072) for help? :eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

i’m just not confrontational enough to get myself that involved

2 Likes

i can’t remember… :thinking:

2 Likes

Then that’s when you speak to Deluge. (wink)

2 Likes