The Cliche Machine!

Stephanie has always had bad relationships with the good guys. But now a bad boy is in town. Sparks fly. Will it be the same bad love with this bad boy, or will this bad boy show her some good love?

Next Title:
Pregnant By The Vampire

1 Like

Pregaanannananaanant ( Sorry ) By The Vampire

Alisha’s life was always normal, but she was always obsessed with Twilight. Then she met Austin, who just so happened to be a vampire! What happens when it gets hot and steamy in the bedroom, then weeks later, Alisha realizes she’s getting fatter in the stomach? ( Lmao I hate this )

Title: The Badass Brother

1 Like

My brother is always doing risky things… Talking to girls, getting into fights, but then I found out he was in a gang! So I follow him, and then… I found out he isn’t my brother! And he’s been in love with me the whole time!!!

Next Title: Saved By The Banana, A Cinderella Tale

1 Like

Wtaf, lol.

Ella grew up in a harsh family, having to fend for herself. Finally when she hits her lowest low, suddenly, an inanimate object starting talking to her! Can Banana Nan bring Ella out of her slump?

Title: My Typical Highschool Lover

1 Like

Sasha is unloveable. She gets bullied mainly because she has the worst wardrobe- but that all changes when she gets a makeover! Suddenly, the new kid in school Josh notices her. Can Sasha and Josh kiss?

Finding My Clan

1 Like

Anissa is a simple girl from a simple town. When she decides to stay out past her curfew by 2 minutes and is kidnapped by a werewolf, she discovers she’s actually a werewolf herself! Love, betrayal, and plenty of howling ( Lmao. Interpret that as you will ), can Anissa make her way to the top of the pack?

Cheerleading Can Be A B*tch

1 Like

I signed up for cheerleading! I expected everything that came with it- love, popularity, admiration, but instead- I’m still not popular! What am I going to do???!!!

Loving My Dad
Happy post father’s day

1 Like

My dad has always been a great dad. He’s always there for me, and is always so caring. It was such a shocker when I realized he was never there. I had imagined my whole life.

My One and Only

1 Like

My One and Only
Max is the man of my life. I only talk about him, think about him, and dream about him. I literally talk to no other guys- not even my own dad. But he doesn’t do the same for me! He is always talking to other girls, even though technically we aren’t dating, and we have never spoken before- but still! He’s my soulmate!

Loving My Employee

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Loving my employee

You [name] are the owner of the biggest company and then you hire a hot intern and start a relationship with them. Can you live them without anyone finding out that you are pregnant.

Title: Pregnant by my ex boyfriend’s girlfriend’s dog’s girlfriend’s owner bad boy mafia gang leader who just so happens to be my dad

2 Likes

(I just stared at this title for 2 minutes before being able to break this down into something logical :joy: )
You broke up with your boyfriend, only to be then comforted, by your best friend aka his new girlfriend. She decides that it would be easier for you to overcome your heartbreak if you went to the dog park with her and met her dog and his cute dog girlfriend. But instead you get to meet a hot bad boy gang leader. And you immediately “fall in love” and make out as soon as you arrive at his luxurious villa. What will happen when you trip over an old family photo of his, while running to the toilet because of your “realistic” next day morning sickness? Is your long lost father really your baby’s father too?
Next title:
Kidnapped by my sister’s vampire boyfriend’s neighbor’s best friend’s werewolf gang leader :sparkles:

3 Likes

Kidnapped by my sister’s vampire boyfriends neighbors best Friend’s werewolf gang leader

You just got over a very toxic relationship and go tostay with your sister till you get back on your own feet .only to find that your sisters boyfriend is a vampire who ends up taking a liking for you and acting like a possessive and protective brother . The neighbour who has been spying on the vampire (who just so happens to be the king of the vampire community) tell his werewolf alpha best friend to get revenge on the vampire and BAAM you get kidnapped . Unfortunately or fortunately you find out that the alpha happens to be your mate and you can’t help falling in love with him .

Next title : Pregnant by my bully ? : A werewolf story :wink:

2 Likes

Pregnant by my bully: A werewolf story

You have been bullied your whole years at school by this popular boy, what happens when one night stand changes everything? Oh, and he is an alpha werewolf.
Limited CC II choices matter

Next: Falling in love with the bad boy cat who is a gang leader?! :scream:

1 Like

You’ve always had a thing for bad cats. But this one cat in particular is something special… He is the baddest cat of them all, the cat gang leader! What will happen when he sets his eyes on you?
(Unexpected and completely unrealistic plot twist: you get pregnant :scream: )
Next title: kidnapped by the bad boy who got you pregnant

1 Like

Kidnapped by the bad boy who got you pregnant

Hunter James Brody thought one night with you was enough to fill is ego daily dosis, that was until your bestfriend told the whole school your shocking unexpected secret. Now his reputation is over, his ego is bruised and he needs answers. Well… do you like bad boys now?

Next title: I married my sister’s boyfriend.

2 Likes

There was always something intriguing about your sisters boyfriend and you always felt like you two had a deeper connection than he and your sister. (Time for the plot twist!) What happens when he comes out as a gay and proposes to you, the youngest boy of the family? Will you live happy ever after or will your marriage end in a disaster? (Not very cliche, I know…)
Next title: Your one-dimensional gay best friend dragged you to a party with the bad boy… And now you’re pregnant?!

Your gay best friend takes you to some party. Of course, you’re the shy, nerdy MC with beach wave hair and stereotypical glasses. At the party, your one-dimensional gay best friend decides to give you a transformation! And yep, the bad boy comes in!!! Will he finally notice you? And will you win against the blonde haired, rich mean girl?

Next Title: The Sockaload

2 Likes

acd7c083eed0073f3f1632194b18f02c67f4a623_2_517x343
(Just ignore this if you are not tea and write a story description for tea’s title :eyes::sparkles:)

2 Likes

Bump :scream: