The Decade Quiz

Okay, just now I got this idea to organize a quiz about the last 10 years. It will have a twist though. I was thinking people would work in pairs/teams and we will have a few different rounds in the quiz

I was thinking about organizing this quiz either the 30th or 31st and I was wondering if people would be interested in joining and what day would fit best?

On which day(s) would you be available to play?

• 30th of December
  • 31th of December

0 voters

6 Likes

I would love to play Jass and this is an awesome idea!!!

2 Likes

Can we play both and whoever can play that day will play?

2 Likes

What kind of things will be in the quiz?

Music?
Movies?
Episode drama?

2 Likes

Is this played in a thread or a pm?

1 Like

Hahah, thanks, I actually randomly got this idea and it seemed fun!

Hmm, I will think about that, that means I would have to basically make 2 quizzes but that sounds like a great idea actually since people will have 2 chances to join.

I was like thinking a few rounds, one about like news the big things that happened in the world, one about music for sure but besides that I am still open for suggestions since I am organizing it for you guys I want it to be about things people like

On a thread, I know it will probably create some lag but it would be a shame to do a one time thing in a pm :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Tag me once you made the thread!!

1 Like

I will make sure to tag you, I will probably tag everyone who answered the poll :eyes::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’d be very bad at this…

Sign me up the f–k up!

1 Like

I would love to play!

Okay, I’ve decided I will organize 2 of them, one on the 30th and one of the 31st. There will be different questions in each of them but they will have similar themes. So people can join both of them or just one of them but everyone gets like a chance to join!

5 Likes

Sign me up!

Which categories do you guys want? I already decided on news and music

• Sport
  • Movies
  • Books
  • Episode
  • Memes/social media
  • Celebrities
  • Other mention below

0 voters

3 Likes

@Mxtixnlxss I am just gonna tag you here. You seem to like the pub quizzes so I thought, why not ask if you want to join this?

1 Like

Yeah I’d love too!

1 Like

What time will it be?

I doubt I can join but I wanna know if I have a chance :joy:

2 Likes

I am thinking 2019-12-30T18:30:00Z, quite early actually… Even tho an hour later is also okay for me :thinking:

2 Likes

Oof either way I can’t join but have fun!

2 Likes

Ahh, that’s sad. Is there a time that would work for you?

1 Like