The Health Ranting Thread

Both my hands are nasty.

1 Like

This is tmi, but this is a ranting thread. My period just started, and I don’t know where my pads are. At least I have panty liners…?

Arent panty liners like pads but thin? I looked at a image and it was like a pad

1 Like

I mean, somewhat. It’s just too thin.

1 Like

I hate these cramps

I’m having cramps and no period wtf

1 Like

It’ll probably start soon.

1 Like

I know I have made a comment about this on one of the threads I made (the concept of virginity) but this one is something we need to talk about.

Vaginismus is an absolute nightmare. It’s like period pain but without the blood and it stings really badly.
When you grow up in a religious household, you’d feel shame for thinking/enjoying sex and other factors that cause vaginismus.

What really irks me is that I once opened up to a nurse about vaginismus and instead of showing me empathy, she had the nerve to body shame me. I freaking hate GPs!!!

2 Likes

Uh…what?

2 Likes

Google it, it’s not a pleasant thing for females to have

1 Like

OW.

1 Like

Yeah, it sucks!

1 Like

I shuddered when I looked it up.

No same

I once had a GP tell me I needed to exercise more after I had just told her I can’t do too much physical activity in a day because I fatigue easily and once I’m done, I’m done

1 Like

No joke! It’s traumatising as well.

Dafuq! Wow, these doctors are incompetent. You’d be exhausted mentally and physically.

One time, I was going to get the copper IUD and this doctor was a major b*tch because she said that my vagina is not loose to get that in and then had the audacity to comment on my weight.

1 Like

I am sick with a cold… ugh. Thankfully it’s not COVID. I’m hoping to get better by Thursday because I plan to visit my old Highschool. That’s really important to me because my favorite teacher is leaving and I want to see her and be in her classroom one last time.

I’m trying to get a lot of fluids (although I probably could do with more). I dislike drinking water when I have a cold because it feels weird—especially if my throat is in disorder. Hot tea is much better. As I’m writing this I’m drinking a chai I made for myself. Aside from that I don’t really have anything to make a cold go away faster.

I’ve been trying to be healthier. Like I try to make sure I get the right amount of sleep and am eating healthy meals. I’d normally skip lunch because I couldn’t be bothered to make something, but now I’m forcing myself to do it because my body needs it more right now.

I know it’s not gonna be completely gone by Thursday but I do hope that by then I’ve beaten the worst of it.

2 Likes

The air quality where I live was at 250 yesterday, my head is throbbing and my nose is backed up. :face_holding_back_tears: Outside is orange and it smells like a campfire. I’m wearing a mask outdoors and still coughing too. :sob:

2 Likes