The Hideaway RP || Sign ups and chat

The year is 3042. The current president is Robert Giles and he’s on a mission. His mission is to perfect the human race, which means that anyone he deemed ‘imperfect’ will be executed. You’re one of those imperfects. Fortunately for you, there’s one place where you can live in peace. The Hideaway, an abandoned research facility hidden in a mountain. How long can you live until you’re found?

This RP is meant to be smaller so I’m limiting it to 30 characters.
Spots available: 15/30

LINKS
FCs - Click here

Reserves

@GlitterFist - 2 Char

11 Likes

Reserve a male please

1 Like

I was filling out the form and was curious what kind of thing I am supposed to put for what makes them imperfect?

Reserve!

1 Like

Things like disabilities, being part of the LGBTQ+ community, mental illness

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me.

1 Like

Eye reserved

2 Likes

Reserve! Super cool

2 Likes

Reserved :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

@MeghanWrites, @Bexs, @celestialkitten, and @anon93806337, how many characters are you reserving for?

3 Likes

One

2 Likes

uno

2 Likes

dos

2 Likes

Two

2 Likes

Kaye if it isn’t too much to ask may I reserve for another character that I haven’t completely worked out yet.

1 Like

Yeah, of course!

1 Like

Great and if you need any help with anything like face claims slides let me know!

1 Like

@celestialkitten can you give a more detailed bio and personality? (If you want to wait, I’m about to post the Faceclaim link, so you have something to use as an example)

Also, @anon93806337, I just realized there was a question missing on the form. How old is your character? (Also the RP takes place in 3042, so if your character was born in 1997, she’d be over two thousand years old)

3 Likes

The faceclaim slides are up!

Tags

@fal.renet1398 @MeghanWrites @Bexs @celestialkitten @anon93806337

2 Likes

I read through the slides and I hate to cause problems but I’m confused by Ana Maria Jones it says she was born in 1997 but the rp description says it takes place in or around 3042?? Was there some typo?? @Caticorn

3 Likes