The October 2019 Leader Application is Now Open!

I just submitted and I’m REALLY nervous :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m planning to apply. Don’t know how likely it is for me to be chosen, but I figure I’ll give it a shot

5 Likes

We already have 4 more applications than places and we have more people signing up today :scream:

4 Likes

Good luck, everyone. :sunglasses::black_heart:

1 Like

applied xD

1 Like

I just applied… I was pretty nervous, I really hope I did well.

1 Like

Just a question, do you need to have all the multiple choice questions correctly if you want to have a chance? Since I wasn’t sure about a few of them but I feel like you also have to learn a lot along the way

It’s a good idea to try your hardest, but we will be releasing the correct answers to the new staff members so they can grow! It’s more of a chance to make you think about your duties

3 Likes

Good luck to those who applied

1 Like

Okay, that is good to know. Sometimes I wish there was a possibility to explain why you chose that option tho, since it’s not always as black and white as just choosing one of the options in my opinion

3 Likes

Qualitative data

1 Like

:fearful:

1 Like

We already have 12 applications :grimacing:

3 Likes

Panic Mode: On

Now I’m second guessing my response oh gosh

1 Like

I also based a few of them off of situations that have actually happened here and the staff had issues dealing with them.

Benefit of hindsight and all that. Several of them also had multiple correct(?) answers and one correct answer

4 Likes

Ohhh, that’s actually interesting to know! Lol, I still can’t stop thinking if I chose the right solutions…

1 Like

Good luck to everyone :eyes::sparkles::heart:
I sent my application yesterday but now I’m thinking about how much more I could have written… :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile::joy::no_mouth:

3 Likes

The weekend is a good chance to fill it out, for anyone who hasn’t yet! :eyes:

5 Likes

me

1 Like