Shall we take it to a PM and discuss the nitty gritty…?
I am not keen on history… But I’m sure you’d make a good teacher!
I’m bored, are you?
- Really bored
- Kinda bored
- I’m busy
- I’m so busy
- I’m really really busyyyyyyyyy
Hey, I saw that and I am interested… Or am I too late…? If not then how can I subscribe?
You’re not too late
Here are the sign ups!
Am I the only one that gets really awkward when people start singing the birthday song to me? I’ll be standing or sitting there, not knowing what to do with my hands, not knowing what facial expressions to make, and most of the time I’ll start laughing from nervousness.
- Me too
- Haha nope
I try to smile but I end up avoiding eye contact with the people I’m with.
I just stare at the cake
I’m doing something for fun . . . I need help creating a profile though.
- Character lives with their aunt.
- Character lives with their friend.
- Character lives with their grandma.
The option with the are options I’m leaning towards.
The character is already supernatural as she’s basically a ghost who materializes into her human form once it’s night time. I’m thinking of giving her some extra abilities that are extremely limited. Should I?
- Character is given extra minuscule abilities (supernatural)
- Character doesn’t receive extra abilities
- The girl dies in a common way.
- The girl dies in a way that slightly complex and perplexing. (Not really but I don’t know who else to describe it)
- The girl dies young and has learned to live with it. (mostly)
- Her death is more recent and she’s still freaked out by it.
- She has a sixth sense.
- She doesn’t have a sixth sense.
Might make some more
If the first poll closes before you can answer, just tell me what you would’ve said. I meant to set it for tm.
Current education stage??
- Middle School
- High School / Secondary School
- Graduate School
- I don’t go to school anymore
I just left middle school
Munchkin is in Middle School??? Not for long
I’m stuck, bro.
- Do my chemistry project (due tomorrow)
- Work on my story
- Do that freaking Music Roulette. We see you procrastinating, sis
I’m just excited about the music roulette because it’s such a cool idea… but I guess the chemistry project is more urgent. Then later, you can work on your story.