The Polls Thread 💜

:eyes:

3 Likes

kskskskksssk

3 Likes

Skskskksksk

3 Likes

I’m stuck, bro.

• Do my chemistry project (due tomorrow)
  • Work on my story
  • Do that freaking Music Roulette. We see you procrastinating, sis

0 voters

4 Likes

I’m just excited about the music roulette because it’s such a cool idea… but I guess the chemistry project is more urgent. :joy: :joy: Then later, you can work on your story.

5 Likes

Have you played grand theft auto 5 online before?

• Yes
  • No, playing during summer
  • Maybe

0 voters

If you want to follow my rockstar social club. See you there during summer to play grand theft auto 5 0nline.

2 Likes

That works :+1:

3 Likes

So I went to a friend’s birthday dinner last night (still tired), and when it was time to cut the cake everyone obviously started singing the birthday song. And instead of just standing there in pure nervousness like I would have done, she literally just starts singing along with everyone else. She even sang the part that goes, ‘Happy birthday to name.’ So I’m gonna try that next time :joy:

3 Likes

If you go to school/uni/work whatever, have you started normal school/uni/work or is everything still online for you?

• Back to normal
  • Still online

0 voters

3 Likes

School ended for me

5 Likes

Same :rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

hii i have a question:

will all use dara Ameria script templates but if i made like new ones would you use those? im not sure lmao.

• maybe?
  • no
  • sure

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve got a forum game idea! The game is called “Blind Fury”. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: You’ll understand why it is called that in a moment.

Basic description:

Each individual player receives a scenario written by me or my associates, you are given a poll with three choices, each choice is one word. Only one of those words leads the correct outcome, or shall I say, the more fortunate outcome depends on how you view it. Now here’s the catch, this is how you get eliminated. Once your poll closes and I check the list where I assign the words with their purpose. Have you chosen the correct option? If you have congrats, you’re safe, you’re still in this game! Chose incorrect option number one? Guess what before the game commences, you are assigned a number, disco will choose it for you and you will command disco to. Once you choose the incorrect option one, I will command disco to roll the dice, whatever number it lands on determines the person who gets their half life taken and terminated, in the game that is, you’ll injure them with the word you chose. Choose incorrect option number two? Disco rolls the dice, whoever it lands on gets to choose who’s half life they want to take and therefore gain. Each player starts with a full life and its equivalent is two half lifes. Last person standing wins! If you would like to help, you cannot participate in the main game. You will help create scenarios, outcomes and choices and take my place if I ask you to. I will only be selecting two people as the third spot is filled by disco. This is a sign-up thread (no not really lol I’m just too lazy to omit this part), if we get enough players the game thread will be put out! There the first thing you will do is ask disco to roll 1d(number of players), if you aren’t familiar with disco and need help, reach out to me or my associates! The number disco gives you is your number, you must tag me in your post so I can add it to my list. And there the fun begins!

I’m sorry if this is confusing, I’m writing this at 11 at night. :nerd_face: If anything confuses you, reach out to me please!

Join? :pleading_face:

• I’d like to play!
  • I’d like to be an associate!
  • This sounds interesting but I won’t participate!

0 voters

Will you like to be tagged?

• Yes!
  • No Thanks!

0 voters

7 Likes

Have you ever accidentally muted this thread?! :sob::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Oui :sob::sob::sob:
  • Non :innocent:
  • Maybe? :eyes:

0 voters

3 Likes

Not muted, but I forgot to turn on notifications

2 Likes

Should I bring back my daily polls now that I unmuted this thread? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Oui! :smiley_cat:
  • Non :eyes:

0 voters

5 Likes
  • Today
  • Tomorrow
  • NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • bIsH fOr wHaT?

0 voters

4 Likes

After an argument between you and someone else, do you ever think of better ways you could have replied?

• Yes!
  • Sometimes…
  • Nah…

0 voters

Do you ever think of ways to reply if you get into an argument?

• Yes!
  • Sometimes…
  • Nah…

0 voters

I do both of these lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Anyone sunburned already?

• Yes,
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

4 Likes