The Polls Thread šŸ’œ

Possibly, I hate to say it but sometimes I am very judgmental. if a friend told me they supported Trump I donā€™t know what Iā€™ll think.

2 Likes

If one of my friends were to suddenly tell me that they have complete different political views than me. I think I would still continue to be friends with them mitst they are willing to accept that my views will be different from them.

I can see how others might not think the same :eyes:

1 Like

Probably so, as long as they were respectful of my views.

2 Likes

Actually, it depends. If they support the party I am most negative towards then I may have had to question if we really have similar interests and beliefs. And that may have lead to not complete break up, but some distance maybe. But itā€™s ok to not have everything in common, and generally I think itā€™d take more than that to consider cutting them off. As long as they respect me, I think weā€™d be fine. Except if they support something extreme.

1 Like

Yeah, in most cases. Unless they wonā€™t respect my decisions, especially if they would try to change my opinion on it that would be a deal breaker, like if I they just wouldnā€™t understand that I have different viewsā€¦

2 Likes

I find it a bit ignorant that you would not be friends with someone who has a political view than you. As long as you are not racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, or hateful against another religion or belief but still have an opposing political view, then Iā€™ll still be your friend and you should respect my political views as well!

2 Likes

It really depends on what their view isā€¦ A lot of things are tied to political views despite not really being about politics

2 Likes

Would You Rather Travel For The Rest Of Your Life (Only Staying In One Place For Like 3 Months), Or Never Leave Your Home State Again?

• Travel until you die
  • Home is where the heart is

0 voters

3 Likes

Why would you want to stay in one place for the rest of your life? I wanna see the whole world

2 Likes

I have feelings, so go easy on me:

I was planning on making a fashion thread where we go into the depths of the fashion world. I donā€™t mean only the superficial part of it but we also go into cultural fashion.

We may roast some fashion outfits (those oneā€™s that you canā€™t wear anywhere unless youā€™re on the red carpet), talk about fashion influencers and designer brands.

• Why on Earth would you think someone would be interested in this?
  • Seems like a nice idea, Iā€™ll check it out/participate

0 voters

2 Likes

Idk, maybe if they donā€™t like traveling. :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m lowkey disappointed that Exo and Seventeen arenā€™t here in this list. :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Would you rather?

• Be bored
  • Be extremely busy

0 voters

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this one has already been asked before, but Iā€™ve been watching these two shows recently, so here you go.

Which one do you prefer?

• The Legend of Korra
  • Both. I canā€™t choose.
  • Neither/Havenā€™t watched these shows before

0 voters

If you havenā€™t watched any of these shows before, then I highly recommend you to check them out :eyes:

4 Likes

I was Thinking about making and anoymous advice thread. So how it would work is someone would PM me about something they would like advice on something they may be embarrassed to share and Iā€™ll make a thread stating what they have said and people will.guve advice. The person who PMd me will always stay anonymous unless I feel it should be brought to the heads attention. This gives people a chance to get advice on things that they need help with but donā€™t have the courage to publicly ask for help.

If this happens and you said yes Iā€™ll tag you in the first thread and make a group tag when I figure out how to do that.

tags sorry if you don't wanna be tagged

@Discussions @Eliza, @Oofalumpa, @rozie, @E_bee, @idiot.exe @AnnSza,

• Yes, I think this is a good idea
  • No I think it is a bad idea
  • I have no opinion

0 voters

8 Likes

It would be hard to visit family and-or stay friends someone if your constantly on the move. You might be able to easily travel from place to place which what I assume will not impact you financially in this scenario, but your family might not.

2 Likes

Okay didnā€™t think of this but I see the logic behind it.

Lmao, I laughed at this considering how broke I am.

1 Like

Yeah I left the financial side out of the argument because I thought the travel expenses would be free in this scenario. I mean everyone would become broke if that wasnā€™t the case. Fly tickets arenā€™t cheap and driving great distances will do no good to your waller. Let alone having to rent a new place whenever you move. On top of that unless you make money online itā€™s going to be hard to find a job with a steady income.

Alsoā€¦ depending on the rules of this wish.The land you will be visting might just be at random and you might just end up in a warzone where you donā€™t know the language.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting at the very beginning of the thread, this is referring to the drink dog pee or lick poop off the floor;

Like @/ChaoticDeluge said, you donā€™t know what bacteria is in your poop or the floor and dogs only drink water.
And your body can flush out bacteria out of your pee when drinking it twice, assuming thatā€™s the same for dogs?

3 Likes

For breakfast?

• Egg, turkey, and cheese sandwich
  • Pancakes

0 voters

If I make pancakes, I can eat a turkey and cheese sandwich, but if I make a turkey egg and cheese sandwich, I can eat/drink cereal.

(Fixed the poll for you Mousse Cake @Mouschi :yellow_heart:)

4 Likes