🖤 The S-Game ~ Chat 🖤

There’s no real definition, it’s just what people exclaim when popularizing a thread.

I guess the best way to explain is that ‘Bump!’ means to bump up a thread onto the first page again? Or into people’s notifications.

4 Likes

So I just post on a thread?

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

Preferably an inactive thread. Also you have to type something along with bump. So ex.

'Bump!

I always had a fear of Pinocchio when I was younger’ which is true

5 Likes

Ohh okay

5 Likes

I’ve added you to the S-Gamers tag!

3 Likes

Chat here?

There are many users here, but most are inactive. We could alphabetize the list of players (of the S-Game) and do it that way?

5 Likes

but those aren’t that hard to do, don’t you think? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s true.
It’d be a challenge searching for alphabetical users that are active though.

2 Likes

If you scroll a little farther you start to see all the zeros :frowning_face:
https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/u

2 Likes

We can also use the ‘I spy with my eye…’ thing

But, if you want to get points through that you musn’t let the other guess correctly, or they get the points instead of you.

3 Likes

Are the dates counted in IST?

2 Likes

but wouldn’t you pick something others don’t know, like for me, I would pick a washand because it’s a dutch washing cloth, but not quite the same so it can’t be guessed.

3 Likes

We could distribute a list for users to select from. It’d be a long list, but it would make it simpler for the guesser and the one who choses the item.

Common items known, such as apples, a ball, shirts, shoes, etc.

2 Likes

Oooh
Maybe if its dutch you have to say that it’s dutch?

3 Likes

Oh yee that works
Is that for everyone?

3 Likes

Yeah, just a long masterlist that they choose one thing from.

2 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Anything after 12:00 am IST will be counted for 4/30

2 Likes

careful the wifi on my last school was very bad, and so we had a lot of practice when people had to use the server to download something :smirk:

3 Likes

also, though Idk if it’s such a good idea, but I have this game called Jackbox and you can play games with up till 8 people and unlimited audiences. but I’ll need to show my computer screen for that (which I don’t mind but maybe others will) :sweat_smile:

I can use google hangout, discord or zoom for it.

3 Likes