šŸ–¤ The S-Game ~ Chat šŸ–¤

Thereā€™s no real definition, itā€™s just what people exclaim when popularizing a thread.

I guess the best way to explain is that ā€˜Bump!ā€™ means to bump up a thread onto the first page again? Or into peopleā€™s notifications.

4 Likes

So I just post on a thread?

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

Preferably an inactive thread. Also you have to type something along with bump. So ex.

'Bump!

I always had a fear of Pinocchio when I was youngerā€™ which is true

5 Likes

Ohh okay

5 Likes

Iā€™ve added you to the S-Gamers tag!

3 Likes

Chat here?

There are many users here, but most are inactive. We could alphabetize the list of players (of the S-Game) and do it that way?

5 Likes

but those arenā€™t that hard to do, donā€™t you think? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s true.
Itā€™d be a challenge searching for alphabetical users that are active though.

2 Likes

If you scroll a little farther you start to see all the zeros :frowning_face:
https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/u

2 Likes

We can also use the ā€˜I spy with my eyeā€¦ā€™ thing

But, if you want to get points through that you musnā€™t let the other guess correctly, or they get the points instead of you.

3 Likes

Are the dates counted in IST?

2 Likes

but wouldnā€™t you pick something others donā€™t know, like for me, I would pick a washand because itā€™s a dutch washing cloth, but not quite the same so it canā€™t be guessed.

3 Likes

We could distribute a list for users to select from. Itā€™d be a long list, but it would make it simpler for the guesser and the one who choses the item.

Common items known, such as apples, a ball, shirts, shoes, etc.

2 Likes

Oooh
Maybe if its dutch you have to say that itā€™s dutch?

3 Likes

Oh yee that works
Is that for everyone?

3 Likes

Yeah, just a long masterlist that they choose one thing from.

2 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Anything after 12:00 am IST will be counted for 4/30

2 Likes

careful the wifi on my last school was very bad, and so we had a lot of practice when people had to use the server to download something :smirk:

3 Likes

also, though Idk if itā€™s such a good idea, but I have this game called Jackbox and you can play games with up till 8 people and unlimited audiences. but Iā€™ll need to show my computer screen for that (which I donā€™t mind but maybe others will) :sweat_smile:

I can use google hangout, discord or zoom for it.

3 Likes