The Selection - Signups

HIII

1 Like

LADY LEAH!!

Aaand I finally submitted my character

2 Likes

Awesome! She’s up in the slides now (I still need to add the fcs for her and her maids, but the rest of the info is there. The fcs are just a little harder to add from my phone)

So you are good to start posting for her whenever you’re ready

1 Like

Yayyy

Also, where would she start? Her room or somewhere in the palace?

1 Like

Read through this post here and it should help.

It’s really your preference of where in the palace she is

2 Likes

Ooh thanks! Is it still the first day? The rp is pretty long and I can’t really make it out

2 Likes

Also, if anyone is approachable I can interact with your character

1 Like

Yep it’s still the first day!

1 Like

Alright everybody I just have a few quick questions.

So first question.

What do you guys think about creating a separate chat thread?
That way the signup thread stays a bit cleaner for signups/announcements/etc.

• Yes, I think a separate chat thread would be good
  • Either is fine with me
  • No, I think the chat should stay with the signups

0 voters

Question 2:

Would a slide in the general information slides to list who is approachable and the current interactions be helpful?

• Yes
  • Yes, but instead of a slide, just put it in a post on this thread linked at the top
  • Yes, but I don’t care whether it is a slide or a post here
  • No
  • I’m fine with any option

0 voters

Question 3:

For the faceclaims, the royal family, the selected, and the palace staff are all in the same slides. This includes adoptable characters. Should this be split up? Especially since the fc slides are starting to get fairly long.

• Leave the fc slides as is
  • Split the fcs into 2 - Royals/Selected in one, palace staff (including those available for adoption) in the other
  • Split the fcs into 2 - Adoptable characters in one, the rest of the characters in the other
  • Split the fcs into 3 - Royals/Selected in one, palace staff in another, adoptable characters in the third
  • Split the fcs into 3 - Selected in one, Royals/palace staff in another, adoptable characters in the third
  • Split the fcs into 4 - Selected in one, palace staff in another, Royals (and possibly any important NPCs) in the third, adoptable characters in the last one
  • Some other option of splitting them (please say what if you select this)

0 voters

Question 4:
There may be cases where an NPC comes in, and they are significant for some reason (such as the host for the report/any tv specials on the royals/selection), may appear/be mentioned multiple times and/or may appear for a prolonged time but not be around all the time.

Should these characters be included in the fc slides?

• Yes
  • No
  • Either is fine

0 voters

Question 5:

Would it help if I make a wiki post where you guys can add ideas for future events?
What about a wiki post where you can add everyone’s outfits so they’re all in one place?

• Yes to the future event idea wiki post
  • Yes to the current outfit wiki post
  • Yes to both
  • No to the future event idea wiki post
  • No to the current outfit wiki post
  • No to both
  • I don’t have a preference on the future event idea wiki post
  • I don’t have a preference on the current outfit wiki post
  • I don’t have a preference on either

0 voters

Lastly, is there anything else y’all need?
I want to know what I can do to help everybody out in any way. Whether it be providing more information on anything about the setting, on the royal family, on how things will be done in there rp, other resources for y’all to use.

@Jass @astxrism @Tina.G @Kristi @Meekepeek @Ouijaloveletters @Madilnel @LunaticLeviTheSecond @duck @phnx @CerealKiller @idiot.exe @bpalmer @Caticorn @raviola @katabasis

7 Likes

You can also make a wiki so everyone can edit it themselves, makes it less work for you

2 Likes

Yep, that’s why I added the option in the poll of it being a post on this thread. :smile:

2 Likes

Please make sure to vote on all the polls everybody :smile:

1 Like

Do you have idea of some future events already ?

2 Likes

A few.

As far as large scale events,
There will be an event in regards to Beckett and Rosalie’s birthdays. There will definitely be a birthday party. and perhaps even the selected will get to help plan the party.
At one point there will be an opportunity for the families of the selected to visit
And there will later on at some point be a rebel attack.

Then I’ve got some ideas for dates and such too

2 Likes

I posted but I’m guessing no one’s approachable for now? Unless they haven’t posted yet

1 Like

Mine aren’t rn

1 Like

Ooooo okay!!

1 Like

Elijah and cohen are working REALLY hard there right now

2 Likes

Y’all need to be less dead lol

2 Likes