The Selection - Signups

Working on them today

1 Like

Hey @Littlefeets I have a question for you about the guard im working on right now. Would you mind if I messaged you about it?

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Thought I had already replied to this, sorry, but yeah, sounds good to me!

2 Likes

Ok one of my two selected is in!! Im excited to finally be feeling productive with characters.

1 Like

:partying_face: Sheā€™s up in the fcs now!
Youā€™re good to use her.
Iā€™ll be posting the new day in probably the next 5 or so minutes, so that itā€™ll be a great time to introduce her.

Make sure to read through this post here to see what the day before was like for the girls and youā€™ll be good to go.

2 Likes

Ah shoot i added it to the wrong day and cant get stuff to move. (Never mind fixed it now it should be on the right day)

1 Like

ignnore

1 Like

ignore again

Sorry I just realized I never responded to this before posting the new dayā€¦

If at any point you want to do this interaction or a different interaction with your character and a royal let me know

1 Like

And donā€™t mind me going through fixing images and emojis guys :sweat_smile: (Iā€™ll be doing it on other threads too)
Iā€™m sorry if its a lot of notificationsā€¦

4 Likes

What color are the uniforms?

So I have an idea for two maids for Kaia, but are they allowed to be siblings/cousins?

1 Like

Yes! Perfectly allowed! (Technically if someone wanted, they can have all 3 maids be sisters)

1 Like

Thanks, also that would be interesting!

1 Like

May I reserve Allens?

1 Like

Let me check with Levi real quick because I just remembered that it was brought up recently.

Did you actually want to reserve that one Levi?

I wasnā€™t sure since you didnā€™t bring it up on this thread. (All you did was ask if the province was still available and reserves really need to be stated on this thread instead of the chat to be official or else posts can get lost. Anything important can get asked here for the same reason)

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind if she takes Allens, and Iā€™ll just take one of the others avaliable if or when I decide to make mine

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Figured you probably care more where your character is from than me, I can just place her anywhere and only change the bio a bit and Iā€™m fine ā€¦ Plus Iā€™m not even sure if this character idea will stick so it would be unfair for me to claim the place with less intent to make the character than you, holding on to it for no reason when somebody could make a character

2 Likes