The Selection - Signups

Yep! Each girl has her own room.
It’s a large bedroom, plus a large bathroom and huge walk in closet.

3 Likes

Nah, it’s not too much of an issue for me honestly! Don’t worry about it

1 Like

For sure yes, I just can’t do that… Makes me feel like I am a bad person actually.

1 Like

oof not me hahah

2 Likes

Sorry?

1 Like

Sigh…

Tradition, that’s why.

Let the common people who he would likely never meet otherwise have a chance to fall in love with the prince. It gives the country something to celebrate and feel like they’re part of something, even if Lorelai doesn’t like it.

Well… that part isn’t too far off. Girls aren’t his specialty…

Lum will just have to find out when she meets him

:joy: That they certainly do

How caring of her.
That’s something the Queen herself thought was important even when she was in the Selection.

Luckily nothing too serious for questions, just simple things about the experience so far.
And yes, all of Illea will see the interviews, including the royal family (if they choose to). Part of a tv special that practically everyone in the country will watch.

For sure

Poor Alviva, anyone else would imagine that their sister would be doing anything to support her unconditionally and cheer her on…

Sorry Emberlynn… the palace as a whole has been a little underprepared compared to their usual standard. Everything’s been rushed.

Just be careful who hears such harmless flirtation
Some may not see it so harmless

2 Likes

Yeah, but talking and flirting withouth any action surely aren’t against the law for the girls? Because that would be tirrany at that point

1 Like

Oh I understand now what you meant, No I didn’t read Emberlynn’s thought as something she said, I knew she thought it, but decided to have my girl have the same thought and say it out loud because I feel she would think poorly of herself and would need constant explanations of why she did something wrong and she’s used to this way of thinking

1 Like

Ahhhh, fair enough!

1 Like

Oh she’s gonna be fun

The shade :joy:

4 Likes

I feel slightly more comfortable already! I guess I am not too terrible at writing rn, but it might take me some time to fully be okay with my writing again :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yall talk so much :sob:

3 Likes

I’m offline for the night, will reply in 9-10ish hours if anyone interacts with my girls :eyes:

3 Likes

Catch up :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

we do like to chat

ANNAPANTSU SUPERIORITY GANG

3 Likes

I’ve decided that’s Alviva’s voice claim. especially as one of the songs turns out to fit Alviva amazing AND the animation that has been made with it, was how I pictured her moment as well. :rofl:

3 Likes

Been there done that, you’re completely free, I had taken days off from responding just because I wasn’t feeling it, you’re allowed the same

If you want to help I’ll gladly take the help

1 Like

BIRB