The Selection - Signups

Tea

1 Like

Hopefully, you are not too bothered by my not-that-perfect writing. Also, I hope the Spanish isn’t a problem, I try to weave it in a way it is easily understandable :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

it’s alright, it gives it character and please don’t call it not-that-perfect, everyone has their own style and way of writing!

2 Likes

It’s quite a big part of her identity, being Latina. So yeah, I guess some Spanish helps that come across… And I will try to stop being a way too insecure person about my writing :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

it’s natural to be insecure about these things, but trust me, your writing is great!

1 Like

look at us following Camila’s advise lol

2 Likes

Thank you :relieved:

Hahahaha, yeah!

Oooh, interesting. Just noticed how from the person whose pictures I used for Emberlynn a bunch of new pictures got posted. That’s so interesting to see :eyes: I stared at least like 30 minutes at her model profile before selecting one picture, so it is weird seeing new ones…

Some of the new pictures

3 Likes

I kinda love the way Alviva and Camila vibe together tbh @Meekepeek

2 Likes

yesss I love it too!

2 Likes

watch them share their most clumsy moments soon haha

2 Likes

Wren: :+1:t2:

1 Like

I could ship it :eyes:

2 Likes

If Amanda is fine with the whole non binary issue.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be a problem for her. If they vibe, they vibe. Sure, Amanda hasn’t been with a non-binary person before, but she wouldn’t mind and definitely is super open minded in that way

2 Likes

They should meet ASAP.

1 Like

They should, let me know when Wren is free!

1 Like

Ok! Maybe next time skip?

1 Like

DO IT

1 Like

That works! After you finish your conversation with Levi is fine for me as well, but I’m not sure when the next time jump will be

1 Like