The Selection - Signups

The girl would still become a one.
(The same would apply if someone married the princess)

Yes, romance with other members of the royal family is allowed. Such as with the princess.

With the Queen however… that’s not going to happen. The queen won’t be interested, particularly since she’s still grieving the loss of her husband. However, the queen is kind and would give the benefit of the doubt in regards to unwelcome advances, but trying to force her into something would be punished.

Oh I’m thinking of a guard/princess romance!

2 Likes

one of mine is just gonna be best buds with the prince instead of romance :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s definitely an opportunity for romance with the princess. Though, she may honestly be harder to romance than the prince :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the books it doesn’t explicitly say one way or the other, but I’m going to say that women aren’t drafted into the military and that them trying to join would generally be frowned upon by society. But it wouldn’t be impossible.

1 Like

Okay … Last question … And this one is a simple one … How old do the selected characters have to be? Is there a limit to how old they can be so the prince doesn’t have to pick between 30 year old characters since he’s still tehnically a teen? And would 16 year old females also not be allowed since he’s already 18 and it would be barely legal?

1 Like

can I reserve the role of the Princess’ bodyguard having a romance between them in mind?

1 Like

The selected girls are 16-20 years old.
(They are required to be in that age range, single, and a virgin)

Even if they’re 16 after he turns 19 it still would be fine and legal.

The ladies’ maids are likely to be in the 16-25-ish (still young, fit, healthy, and attractive)
And the guards would be 19 and older (though I personally recommend keeping it to 19 or in their 20s)

1 Like

Yes

I will say, a romance between them is not guaranteed, but it is possible.
Depends on if there’s a spark, and if there’s a spark with another character.

Oooh yay! I’ll add her to the fcs now!

1 Like

It’s a bit sexist for them to have to be attractive, what for? The Prince marrying them is undesierable so why should they be attractive?

1 Like

Okay I’m reserving Millie Brady as my character, the one from Bankston

1 Like

Them being attractive has nothing to do with the prince.
The maids are essentially the face of the palace staff, and considered to be the best of the best, essentially considered to be better than the rest of the palace staff. There’s sort of a reputation there, and a pleasing appearance helps leave a good impression as they’re the members of staff most likely to be seen.

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

How did the King die?

1 Like

I’m trying to find if I wrote down what I had decided happened, otherwise I gotta re-figure out the details. But I’ll have an answer on this soon.

But it was recent, (maybe a couple months before the application process for the selection began) and it was very sudden and unexpected.

1 Like

Reserving!! Is caste 4 open?

1 Like

Okay @Littlefeets I’m done with my girl!

1 Like

Awesome!
And of course! Any of the castes 2-7 are available!

Great! I’ll add her to the fcs now!

1 Like

Just kidding!!! How about Waverly

1 Like