The Selection - Signups

I remember thatšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Fun times though, even if I wasnā€™t too sure how to write that properly, and honestly I still canā€™t believe how they werenā€™t actually a match, they were like so perfect togetherā€¦

thatā€™s going to be me with Eloise :joy:

Anyone have like a mean girl?

heh, me too ā€¦ I really like writing tortured people but I never want to make them mean or evil, just able to be changed if they are unhappy or evil at the begining

1 Like
Room assignments

Thereā€™s 3 hallways, so this chart shows where each of their rooms are in comparison to each other for each hall.

4 Likes

Meee, I like people who have their problems and traumatic past, but well, Emberlynn is just honestly kinda not great and possibly wonā€™t change. She is kind on the exterior most of the time, but inside she is very conceited honestlyā€¦ Just a spoiled high-class person :person_shrugging:

Lol, all my characters are pretty close to each other, in the same hallway

Nice

Ooo so my girl has a room to herself!

1 Like

Lol, it seems you read something I wrote as a thought of Emberlynn as if she said it @LunaticLeviTheSecond :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I often write thoughts as ā€œthis is what my characters is thinkingā€, I guess that is sometimes a bit confusing. Iā€™ll try to limit thatā€¦

their my favorite type of people (Ari Lee, Kristi etc also the character development for them when they become good or try is so fun)

1 Like

Character development is fun for sure, but still, I feel bad for the other character who my character interacts with :joy:

1 Like

Oops I had been trying to keep that from happening :sweat_smile: but I guess the last adjustment I made I forgot to pay attention to that. Do you want me to change it and spread them out a bit?

2 Likes

yeah its sad when the character my character is insulting is a sweetheart :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yep! Each girl has her own room.
Itā€™s a large bedroom, plus a large bathroom and huge walk in closet.

3 Likes

Nah, itā€™s not too much of an issue for me honestly! Donā€™t worry about it

1 Like

For sure yes, I just canā€™t do thatā€¦ Makes me feel like I am a bad person actually.

1 Like

oof not me hahah

2 Likes