The Selection - Signups

I also like reading everyone else’s rn oops

3 Likes

Probably

I need to invest some time as well to do so to catch up, it’s fun and helps get a taste for all the characters!

2 Likes

Sometimes I just skim

1 Like

I couldn’t do that lol, if I read something like that this I have to thoroughly read it… Just, things wouldn’t make sense to me otherwise and I couldn’t handle that

:cry:

1 Like

Okay, anyone wanna plot a fight with one of my characters, so we deliver Isi the drama she wants :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

yes go go go

I’ve been trying to decide whether to make a separate chat or not. I’m thinking I should

1 Like

Same!

I need to go back through and read through posts. I feel like I’m a little out of the loop on a lot of interactions

@LunaticLeviTheSecond, am I posting, or was it you? I forgot. I’m sorry if it’s my turn and I’m making you wait.

1 Like

I dunno man last time I was here we were still on the plane, and apparently we’re already on the bus, so it doesn’t matter since so much time passed in the RP and out of it already

1 Like

Wrong RP.

2 Likes

Oh shoot, sorry, I forgot too

1 Like

Always

1 Like

No worries! Just checking to make sure I wasn’t keeping you waiting.

1 Like

I haven’t made a post on the main thread yet, but I might have some ideas…
(sorry for deleted message im indecisive and got scared :D)

1 Like

Feel free to send me a PM, I would love to hear your ideas!!

1 Like

Should we discuss it in a PM? :eyes:

Just putting this idea here, I would love if my guard had a romantic history with a Selected, so they are exes. If anyone is interested in discussing this storyline more, let me know!

4 Likes