The Selection - Signups

Alright everybody, I think it’s time I put this poll out here.

When would you guys be ready for the new day?

What the New Day will be

The time skip will be to breakfast time for the characters. The selected will then get to officially meet prince Beckett (and each have a few minutes to talk with him privately) while the others remain in the dining hall to eat breakfast.
I will be cloning becket to do multiple interactions at once, and I will make a list of the order the girls will talk with him.

You will be allowed to clone characters to finish conversations from this current day, as well as clone to continue conversations during the new day when it is time for the character’s interaction with Beckett.
I would also like for any of the reserved Selected girls to be submitted before the end of the next day, so that they can be added to the list for interactions with Beckett.

• Let’s start the new day ASAP
  • Let’s start the new day sometime next week/weekend
  • Let’s start the new day in about 2 weeks
  • Lets wait a bit longer
  • I’m fine with whenever

0 voters

@TheSelection

3 Likes

I’ll get to working on my other character soon! I already have an idea for how to write her

1 Like

Alright guys!
Based on where the poll is at right now, it looks like the new day will start sometime next week/weekend!

So with that in mind, I want to start figuring out the order for the girls’ interactions with Beckett. So I’ve got a couple polls for y’all. And I really need everyone to vote on this first poll.

First, I need to have in mind who can be active to post.

What I mean by active

You don’t have to be on and ready to post right a way at all. Taking a couple days to reply during the interaction is perfectly fine. Look at me, it takes me a week to reply sometimes. I just mean that to be active you can at least try to drop a post in the RP chat (really just to make sure you haven’t disappeared), and generally try to make a few posts for the conversations (even if they’re short).

I just want to try to keep a steady flow during these interactions, cause they are important and there’s a lot to get through.

• I’m active and will be ready for my character’s talk with Beckett!
  • I’m active/semi-active, but would rather my character wait until later in the list
  • I’m not active at this point, but will be ready later into the list
  • I’m not currently active and do not see myself being more active anytime soon

0 voters

Now for those with multiple selected as characters, I need to know how you feel about your characters’ interactions being at the same time. (Beckett’s going to be cloned either way, but I need to know if you’d be fine with waiting for Beckett replies from me for more than one character at a time)

• I would be fine rping more than one of my character’s interactions with Beckett at the same time
  • I do not want to write their interactions at the same time

0 voters

@TheSelection

7 Likes

Oh and for anyone with multiple selected girls, of you do have a preference on which of your characters you would want to interact with him first, please feel free to let me know

6 Likes

I would be okay with 2/2 basically, so 2 interactions with Beckett at the same time. Definitely not all 4, but I can handle 2 for sure!

1 Like

I’m halfway through making my new character, I just need to pick a profession for her father

I’m thinking something business related. But businessmen are caste 3 and bussines owners are caste 4? What would set them apart?

1 Like

oh this one hard

Lore and Beckett interaction will be pretty funny, i can already see all she will say

Lum’s interaction might be cute and fluffy for her

and Dariana’s interaction might me triggering or just idc

2 Likes

which one do you guys thonk

• Lore
  • Lum
  • Dariana

0 voters

1 Like

i wonder what dariana would think of the prince actually

1 Like

I’m intrigued to see Lore’s, since she doesn’t seem to like the prince.

1 Like

not at all :sob:

dont know if it would change a little but just know she’s going to be insulting the prince, even in her description. She might give in a little compliment for his looks and outfit if he dresses well but she will still insult him in her head

2 Likes

Pfft-I need to see that.

1 Like

Poor Wren is just going to be freaking out.

1 Like

Ok, I just realized that difference isn’t really clear.
Most businesses would fit along the lines for a caste 4.
But there’d be the occasional one that would be caste 3, but that’d be along the lines of someone having created some sort of game changing invention.

So I’d probably stick with most business related things being caste 4

2 Likes

Ohh I see

Finally submitted my selected girl!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll add her to the fcs now!
And you are good to start RPing with her whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

@Lore everyone wants you it seems

I’m okay with both no reference

Ehat would be caste 2 related jobs then?

1 Like