The ShanniiWrites Forums Cult! ✨

What cult? :eyes:

1 Like

You should join the eyes cult then :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes, since his pfp has eyes :eyes::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The cult one :eyes::sparkles:
Or are we not scary enough for your cult? :pleading_face::crying_cat_face::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I do love all these weird cults, and I hope everyone else is enjoying them too :eyes:

2 Likes

It has a lot more than eyes :eyes:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm…

The Scary Cult? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Who told you I was in a cult? :eyes:

What makes you say that?

You saying I’m scary?

1 Like

08%20PM

:eyes:

2 Likes

Ew light mode

2 Likes

LIGHT MODE ATTACK!

2 Likes

Everyone here is in a cult :eyes::sparkles: that’s how we survived the apocalypse last year :eyes::sparkles:
And your title says that you’re scary, I still think that you are too nice to be scary :eyes::sparkles: the forum lag and how Nick used emojis while deleting my polls are 2 things that are scarier than you are :eyes::sparkles: and you will never be more scary than light mode :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

MY EYES

1 Like

Ohh, I see :eyes::sparkles:

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Omg! Eye figured out what cult you are in :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat: it’s so obvious, you are in the

dark mode cult :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Is that a cult? :eyes::sparkles: Interesting, another one I would unfortunately need to turn down

1 Like

But why? :crying_cat_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

I keep accidentally tapping on ads while hitting the reply button, why do they have to be hidden there?! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeah, this ad situation is a little odd. Might just be a weird Discourse update on how their ads function.

I have my reasons :eyes:

1 Like