The weirdest thing you've drawn

The nose looks uh questionable

3 Likes

cough
I didn’t even notice until you guys say that now I can’t look at this pic the same way again :joy::joy::joy::joy:

It’s actually a mouth lmao

3 Likes

Probably that one weird drawing me and my friend did when we got bored in an art class :eyes:
It was Micky mouse with wings (who also had b00bs for some reason) wearing a weird hat and a dress while sitting on a pregnant horse who I think also had a weird hat :eyes: we sadly didn’t get to keep it :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

+ A very deranged Santa Claus.

1 Like

:flushed:

2 Likes

I was bored at a Christmas party

2 Likes

That makes a bit sense…

2 Likes

Weird tag added :innocent:

I had to do an art journal for my drawing class and I decided to turn it into my dream journal so I guess I drew a lot of weird things :joy:

2 Likes

I once drew a comic about a fight between White Diamond and Thanos :star_struck: I originally made it to troll my brother and tell him that’s what actually happened, but he didn’t even check the messages :pensive::broken_heart:

3 Likes

I draw weird things all the time :joy:

1 Like

I cannot share that outside of the restricted section :eyes:

2 Likes

Share the weirdest pg13 thing you’ve drawn? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know of any really weird things I’ve drawn? Everything I’ve drawn that I can recall seems fairly normal. I’m sure other people have drawn more weird things though…

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity