This Was... Annoying

A Few months and almost a half a year ago, I got my first and current iPhone (I’d been wanting one for years) and I love it! However… the day I got it I couldn’t get my Episode account to log in, I ended up having to buy and pay gems for the dull catalog to access my OWN account AND reply all the stories in my favorites shelf. And not to mention this account also has the stories of my own that I’ve spent YEARS working on all together. Is this something to be annoyed about, or did I overreact?

@Discussions

10 Likes

Moved section and added tags :raised_hands:t5:

It does sound very annoying though

3 Likes

No, it’s a really stupid new formatting thing they’ve been doing

2 Likes

Ugh if this ain’t annoying then what is?

2 Likes

Noo It’s your right to be annoyed about it because I would’ve freaked out too if that happened to me
I might as well would’ve mashed up my phone :woozy_face: But in all seriousness I hate that kind of system they have and they should change it… It really sucks

2 Likes

This is frustrating. Episode is seriously trying to cross the line.

2 Likes

You had to buy gems to access your account?? What?? I spent months trying to log in to access my stories and ended up having to read them as another reader-

3 Likes

Dude! You know what you should do next time? Make a story and literally a story of empty scenes and literally make a story of like 60 episodes of empty scenes. What you do is log into your portal and copy the share link, then paste it to your browser. Then it’ll open the episode app with all your empty scenes and count towards your reads. I did it when I got my android tablet but I made a new account anyway :joy:

2 Likes

The same thing happened with me, I spent at least 4 days trying to get the full catalog of stories. In my opinion, having your new users read featured stories for eternity is a real turn off. Plus, you don’t get the full 4 passes until you’ve read like 75 chapters or something? Really annoying.

4 Likes

Episode is just a cash grab I swear -

2 Likes

Na, you should be annoyed, I’d be p*ssed ngl

1 Like

Dang…that really sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah, that does sound really annoying. Was there no way to contact support at the time?

1 Like

They all said the same thing "you can’t swith an account from “andriod to IOS”

1 Like

Oh right, I hate that part. :expressionless:

1 Like

And I’m still doing that, even now, because I can’t switch from an Android to iOS. Smh. -_-

1 Like

That’s horrible to be honest. They really need to fix the whole "can’t transfer between ios and android’ issue. It’s going to make them lose users if they don’t do something about it.

1 Like

Same thing happens with Sims Freeplay, but at least I was able to restart a new game quickly.

1 Like

That’s good!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity