Tips, tricks & discussions: How to make your story better

start stories in terms like…the idea itself? or after you have an idea

2 Likes

More like first scenes! Starting off strong to capture the audience

2 Likes

Oh and also your outline tool that you showed me a while back. That’s helped me get through beginning (some) middle, and end(s) of my nearest to completion story!!!

3 Likes

i think it is already here xD

2 Likes

Silly me! I clearly need to re-read the whole thing and not just the piece that I’m working on atm (characters)

1 Like

How To Avoid Reading Episode Original Stories if You Have a New Account

Go to the Top

6 Likes

Oh yo life hacks xD

4 Likes

Just to clarify, if someome wants to find an unpublished story, should he/she log in the Episode forum? Or there’s another way to find an unpublished story?

2 Likes

I heard one guy just used his own stories. It just has to have at least 2 chapters

3 Likes

bump

4 Likes

bumppp

2 Likes

I’m sorry xDD I’ll work on new post

5 Likes

Bump :no_mouth:

I swear I started writing xD Just didnt finish yet.

1 Like

Just gave a small bump :no_mouth: (I was bored, so I bumped the thread).

Whatever :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Big feels :joy: I was supposed to release a post about magic systems a month ago!

3 Likes

Hey guys. I decided to close this thread for at least some time. Recently I dont feel motivated to write here, and I feel kinda pressured with all the bumping. I dunno if Ill feel like posting here anymore, 'cause the advisory mood of the thread doesnt match my writing self-esteem lets say.

I hope that what I posted until now will help whoever finds the thread, cause I put a lot of work into it.

:vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Super helpful cookie! Thanks for all the help and advice you’ve given until now! Whether you decide to come back to it or not, it was awesome :heart:

1 Like

It’s an incredibly informative and helpful thread already, Cookies. Thank you for all the tips and tricks you’ve added, it was a blast to read and I’ll definitely be coming back to it :smile:

2 Likes

closed due to inactivity