IM TAKING BACC MY BREAK UP

1 Like

… really?

1 Like

What I thoGHT :woman_cartwheeling:t5:

2 Likes

SHUSH

1 Like

I’m deleting my blog. I’m sorry for everything. I apologize. Having a rough week. Sorry

2 Likes

Remember after three messages per user it becomes an issue not one. Just wanted to put that out there.

3 Likes

Ughh I’m such an idiot!

2 Likes

Nuu please don’t apologise!
It was my fault aghhhh :weary:
I hope you’re feeling good now!! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

It’s okay! I know you meant well by it!

2 Likes

yes i do why are you lying T-T

1 Like

shush.
no.

I feel like communication between those who write is important. I always thought it was okay to respond to a long post with a short post to make sure I responded quicker and I just answered to the information given by the post I responded to.

However, I remember BlueInferno making a comment about him wanting to be given information as well, and that kind of stuck to me.

I don’t mind a few short posts, but after a while, it does annoy me as well when I write a lot of information into a post and then the post after it does absolutely nothing with it.

Do what you feel is right but at the same time, if it does get to you, be honest with them and instead of telling the other person to write more, tell them what you’re missing, that way you’re improving their way of writing without obligating them to spread out their post and making it harder on them to try and match your post.

Writing a lot should come from information you want to give, little details, etc., not because you just want to match the other person in length.

(though I did at some point try to compete at the length, just to push myself, but that person didn’t know because I didn’t tell them).

1 Like