โœฏ ๐•ฐ๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–๐–† ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐– | ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“ ๐–€๐–•๐–˜ & ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–™ โœฏ

Can I reserve two commoners and two royals (1 of each gender for both)?

2 Likes

Yep~

2 Likes

Done~

1 Like

Hey, everyone!
I was on Pinterest, searching for FCs andโ€ฆ look what I found :sparkles:

2 Likes

Could I reserve three royals and a commoner?
Male and Female and non binary for the royals, and non binary for the commoner :]

2 Likes

Sure~
Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

reserve a royal ~

2 Likes

Gender of the royal?

1 Like

Do you remember who I resrved?

2 Likes

You reserved?

2 Likes

โžณ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Athena Belmone

โžณ ๐€๐ ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–): 16

โžณ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ: Girl

โžณ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ: They/them/she/her

โžณ ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ (๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ): Almonent

โžณ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ (๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง):
Almonent is a poor country but filled with very skilled, intelligent people. They were attacked long ago and it destroyed its economy, but not the intelligence that surrounded it.

โžณ ๐’๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ (๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“): Science smart, math smart, writing (poetry and storytelling), fighting, and skill in weaponry.

โžณ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ (๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“): Calmness can lead to lack of sympathy, sort of selfish, can be seemingly disobedient, can upset a lot of people in intentionally, and her countryโ€™s people, and her family.

โžณ ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ (๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ? ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž โ€œ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโ€):
Becoming one of the most famous scientists of her country, answered theories of the universe no one knew the answer to about physics (like Newtonโ€™s and Einsteinโ€™s theories).

โžณ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ (๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ post)

@athena.belmone666
She posts pictures of her notebooks with poetry and art shed made. (Gore and dark)

โžณ ๐๐ข๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ (๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก/๐ฐ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž):
Athena is a 16 year old prodigy, growing up in the poorest side of her country. Her family of only 2 others, her mom and dad have been close. She wishes to continue the Belmone name in superiority. She grew up learning by her motherโ€™s teachings. Her dad had inspired her to create art and write. Her father had passed away when she was 14 by the attack and its left her very confused but her mother and other relatives still celebrate his liveliness and maintain happiness and their vision of peace.

โžณ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ):
Athena is very stone cold but also awkward. She doesnโ€™t tend to want to deal with people but she tries her best, as studying beings keep her interested and give her something to write about. She loves to hang out in the wild and view the world as itโ€™s naturally occurring. Stargazing and theorizing is her passion and she tends to get excited when speaking about it. When in her country, she feels safe and helps those in need. She can seem very contradicting but she gives her good side to the people she thinks deserves it.
โžณ ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ:

4 Likes

I did, I PMed elixr about it when it was up on the idea thread. Iโ€™ll add you to the PM.

2 Likes

k

2 Likes

Yeahhh

2 Likes

Can I reserve a female royal?

3 Likes

Sure

@elixr put it in the reserves

3 Likes

Yeee, I reserved a female Royal. I forgot to officially announce that

2 Likes