Trump: How do you feel about him?

Trump is older than his wife. Like extremely older than her, I think she’s in her 20s or 30s.

The wall is just… … no.

And trump… is just… dump. :face_vomiting::fu:t5:

4 Likes

I’m probably one of the only ones who supports him in this thread. I think he’s a great president. The media doesn’t show the good things he’s done—only the bad. Even if something he does isn’t that bad, they still make it out to seem that way. Quite annoying actually.

@Roleplay.lk This thread may interest you…

7 Likes

I mean, I don’t know.

I’m in the middle of everything.

3 Likes

He’s a complete joke. Plus, he encourages the white suprematists and Nazis to come out of the woodworks

13 Likes

But I wouldn’t say that’s enough to compare him to Adolf Hitler. You can say they have identical ideas but what Hitler did was more severe than what Trump is going.

5 Likes

I mean he isn’t that bad, but he’s having some bad years.

I don’t agree with the wall, but some people do dumb stuff.

I mean I don’t know.

2 Likes

The wall is stupid.

2 Likes

True, my dad told me he was rebuilding it/building more to it.

Doesn’t trump know they can fly airplanes. :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Yeah…it was her choice to stay there. She didn’t want to move into the White House. Not that I really blame her for that.

4 Likes

yh, I don’t blame her.

3 Likes

That’s the point. He’s building the wall to try to stop illegal immigrants coming into Mexico. Immigrants are fine as long as they come here legally.

5 Likes

Yes because immigrants are such a threat to America. I didn’t realize them being put into camps, bombed, etc. would be enough.

5 Likes

Well it’s just to stop people from coming here illegally. That’s the purpose of the wall.

3 Likes

Uh, hm, ok, so why doe he have all of thoses people caged like animals? Are they immigrants?

7 Likes

They wouldn’t have to if they didn’t have a reason. It’s very hard to become a legal immigrant. Very.

3 Likes

He said that the death penalty should be used in the Central Park Five who were wrongly convicted of a crime. If they were white, we both know he wouldn’t have said that.

Has he improved infrastructure at all?

4 Likes

Nothing. They’re doing nothing and it’s disgusting.

6 Likes

The Central Park Fove were even proven to be wrongly convicted and he still thinks he did it. Lol

2 Likes

it really is. ppl can get sick like tht. Especially children…

5 Likes

Exactly.

And there’s no way around it, he said it and that was wrong.

3 Likes