Trump or biden?

It was crazy.

1 Like

Not really. I’d like to see any progresssive run and win.

I’m a “progressive and anti-capitalist who wants to change the system” or bust!

1 Like

That’s… a lot of people there.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Kanye #bdayparty2k20

legally, can’t vote, but if I could, I guess Biden?

better than the hot cheeto joke currently in the office

I’m not American, so I don’t have an opinion about this one. One thing’s for sure though, I don’t like Trump that much. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Since people don’t really like trump or Biden. So I will say that it could be a tie. But maybe a democratic president will happen anything is possible

Good good. Had me scared there

1 Like

I thought it was Kanye West? :joy:

I’m not American but Biden

Well you know I’m not an American so I can’t vote. However I would go for Biden I guess?? I mean I don’t know him but Trump hasn’t done any good for what I have heard.

100% Biden, he’s not perfect by far but Trump is the way worse option so, if I would be in the US Biden would have my vote

1 Like

And he actually supports LGBTQ+

1 Like

Good :eyes: LGBTQ+ should be supported. Actually that would be quite enough reason for me to vote for him already, cause I’m in more than one way part of the LGBTQ community :upside_down_face:

I’m pansexual. You?

1 Like

I’m also pansexual, and really in unsure about my gender. I’m not fully cisgender at least tho, I believe I’m agender but it’s kinda complicated…

Do you think you could be Trans?

1 Like

Nope, it’s more that I don’t really connect to either female or male, yeah I am fairly feminine in a lot of ways but the label female, it just doesn’t like mean anything to me. I just feel like I don’t want to identify as a gender but just as me, as a person if that makes any sense :thinking:

That makes perfect sense. So, that’s non binary.