TRUTH OR DARE! (Game)

Haha yep, when I was laughing with my friend… no one heard though :joy::joy::flushed:

2 Likes

PM 6 random people and ask them to forum-marry you :relieved: don’t chicken out twice sis

1 Like

Okay. Okay. :rofl: on these forums, right? If Haruka gets angry, I am killing you.

1 Like

yes these forums… I’m sure ex mommy won’t mind :innocent: Oh and I want screenshots of their responses! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I can add you in the PMs if you wish?

1 Like

why not screenshots :pleading_face:

1 Like

That’s too much trouble.

1 Like

:pensive:

1 Like

You don’t know me? :frowning: I’m mod #1 :stuck_out_tongue: Admin too! And your taste in music sounds great :wink:

5 Likes

blushes then faints

You are kinda my god. And we don’t talk to gods directly. :crazy_face: Seriously, I would never have worked up the courage to talk to you so directly. :rofl:

3 Likes

Although ngl I leave all the hard modding stuff to @ChaoticDeluge so I don’t seem like the bad guy. SORRY! :wink:

6 Likes

Smart. :relieved:

2 Likes

Woah I guess I’m scarier than I thought! :ghost:

5 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

I think amazing and awesome and smart would be a better word. :rofl: But yeah, you intimidate me sometimes. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

no one gave me a dare

3 Likes

Can i give one?

2 Likes

sure why not

4 Likes

I’m signing @ChaoticDeluge up to be your dare dummy by the way! If you’re looking for someone to dare people to message or roast or something… :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes