User Appreciation Thread <3

hi :shamrock:

@AS007 you’re very smart and really talented. You’re also really pretty even though I’ve never seen you :pleading_face: you make everyone around you feel even 1% smarter than they really are, and I really appreciate that :grin:
@Divcp you’re extremely funny and you make everyone feel as if they can be a comedian :joy: you’re also reallyyyyyyyyyyy adorable even if I haven’t seen you :pleading_face:
@CerealKiller you make everyones day much better just with your presence. You’re also really beautiful :hot_face: like seriously howwwwwww :pleading_face: you’re also a GREATTTT leader and you’re doing a great job making these forums better than hey already are :kissing_heart:
@SpookySherry you’re really intellectual and I love looking through some of your arguments/debates with people cause you really just come off as someone who’s really confident in what they believe in. And I’m sure you’re gorgeous af :upside_down_face:
@DeliriumCroissant you’re really cool! Like seriously; really cool. You’re also really motivating and I love talking to you. And you’re really beautiful, I know that for a fact. And I’m glad we relate so much :heart::heart:
@Soleil you’re literally wayyyy too nice like seriously :joy: you bring in a spark of positivity that no one else can do. Congrats on becoming a leader; you really deserve it and I’m sure you’ll do amazing!!
and last bust definitely not least…
@TheDancingFryer you’re also really smart and have strong opinions which I admire a lot! you’re also really funny even though I’m sure you don’t intend to be sometimes :joy: a big congratulations on becoming a leader! I’m sure you’ll do really great :sunglasses: also I’m 101% sure you’re absolutely breathtaking :star_struck:

@AS007 done :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Added the #appreciation tag. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Aww, omg thank you sm :pleading_face::heart:
I’m sure you’re gorgeous af as well :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

7 Likes

AWWW thank you :pleading_face::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I’m assuming you know me from ef, but I’ve changed a lot since then :heart::pleading_face:

but thank you anyways, I’m sure your amazing too :pleading_face:

4 Likes

OMG THANKUUUU SM ALSO YOURE SO GORGEOUS LIKE WHAAAAAA OMG PRETTINESS OVERLOADED SMSMMMM

5 Likes

Uhhh I think there’s already a thread like this…

3 Likes

Omgggg awe :sob::sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:
I’m glad we talked cuz you’re so rad :joy: my type of energy and yesss we sooo thank you so much :dizzy::sparkles:

5 Likes

Awweweee :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: Oh my god :pleading_face: thank you so so so much what aahhh :sob::white_heart::white_heart: no uuuuuuu aahhh :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

There are many

4 Likes

@Daya

https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/user-appreciation-thread-3/19109 (Thread was merged, link cannot be replaced with Dripping Quills)

2 Likes

This was kind of a dare too thooo :eyes:

1 Like

@TheDancingFryer @Secretz @celestialkitten

Idk if I’ve said it yet but you bums are pretty chill.

5 Likes

I thought you meant their butts-

3 Likes

Nah.

1 Like

thank you :heart:

lol

Thei-their butts not c-cool?
:pleading_face::sparkles:

1 Like

I-

1 Like

:pleading_face::sparkles:

Appreciate @phlegmatic for being a rad ladder leader :purple_heart:

Appreciate @heavenbound AKA Tom the Bank Heister for being a rad ladder and also buying socks from me :pleading_face::purple_heart:

Appreciate @elixr for bumping threads and being the rad zuko :purple_heart::ok_hand: even if Idk who that is :sneezing_face:

Appreciate @Divcp for making funny threads and providing sm activity and funnyness to the forums (and being the father of comedie):ok_hand::ok_hand::man_dancing:

Appreciate @Kiwi for being a rad uncle aunt and trolling randos with me :man_dancing::ok_hand:

Appreciate @Nemesis for being such an uplifting soul and pulling up everyone’s moods using light-hearted jokes and being a good-hearted dad :sneezing_face::purple_heart:

8 Likes