There are others

But thanks bro

1 Like
  • Apple wrist
  • Appreciate
  • Huh

0 voters

3 Likes

I appreciate a lot of people here. Iā€™m not good with lovey-dovey stuff but here are some of the users I want to give an appreciation to:

@Soleil @idiot.exe @passionfruit for showering me with plenty of likes and for being the sweetest/funniest/most awesome ones her

@SpookySherry because sheā€™s a wise and fun person who I admire.

@Nemesis because heā€™s a wise person who knows how to cool things down when things are starting to heat up (in short, heā€™s the best)

@Nil because I feel the most comfortable around her and sheā€™s also really kind (because weā€™re both Filos)

@AS007 and @BlackBlood because theyā€™re both very well-spoken and knowledgeable people who are also quick-witted

@LHT for our amazing conversations even though it takes us both a while to respond to each other. Sheā€™s someone I really enjoy talking to becauseā€™s sheā€™s intelligent, matured, and sophisticated.

Special mentions: @TheDancingFryer @Divcp @heavenbound @Duckling @Eliza @anon80318563 @CerealKiller very awesome people all of them

I want to tag more but maybe next time when I get to interact with them more :relieved:

12 Likes

Apple wrist is the new word for appreciate ok

3 Likes

OMGOGMGKGKMGM

3 Likes

Even better wth.

2 Likes

WOWOWOOWOWOS

3 Likes

AAPSDREIECHARE AZULAAA :sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

AWW AZULA I APPRECIATE YOU TOO SM SMSMS :pleading_face::sob::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you Solly youā€™re very rad too :pleading_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::sob::heart:
Right back at ya!!

3 Likes

No u :sneezing_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes

ONGOMGFAKE AZULA SMMSM IM IN SPESHAL MENTIONSOWOWOWO THANK
YOUā€™RE SM RAD AND COOLL

3 Likes

I want to appreciate but I donā€™t want to be a btch and forget someone

7 Likes

I AM SO SORRY IF I FORGET :sob:

2 Likes

Me too :slightly_smiling_face: thatā€™s why I havenā€™t written anything :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Mood

3 Likes

same clon

3 Likes