We Need Your Help!

Friday’s Reminder:

Here’s a great blog post about this sort of terminology being used wrongly and why it is the case.

@Skyler2, @Littlefeets, @WolfGamerGirl37, @fal.renet1398, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Nil, @laurenmusic, @Secreterz, @Secretz, @fraud, @glxwingAngel, @ChaoticDeluge, @Nessie, @Kimballet, and @Wingsoffire.

Once you read it, head to this thread and let’s have a discussion about what you thought!

5 Likes

EXXUSE ME?! raises hand and waves it around rapidly what counts as a blog ms Cali?

Uh, I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean?

How do I know which thread is a blog or not?

1 Like

Oh, I linked each of them in the post, just below the day and just above the tags.

Thxs

1 Like

Saturday’s Reminder:

As a follow up to yesterday’s reminder, one on diversity. guide to writing diversity without being seen as offensive.

@benitz786, @Mouschi, @Nil, @OreoBiscuit, @Secretz, @fraud, @glxwingAngel, @fcukforcookies, @ChaoticDeluge, @novella, @Nessie, @unsungcheerio, @Wingsoffire, @Bexs

Once you read it, head to this thread and let’s have a discussion about what you thought!

7 Likes

So much…:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Does the 10 or something paragraphs I read count?

Not hating on u shanni, I just can’t read that much in one sitting

2 Likes

Count? If you mean for you then I say, “yes, absolutely.” I think even part of this blog can help to benefit any writer. … Though if you meant for Shannii, then it depends on ads. for every five ads a reader sees, it counts toward the total.

Though, don’t pressure yourself to read it all at once. If you want, you’re more than welcome to take a few days to read a blog post. We don’t mind. I mean, all Shannii wants is for people to take notice and appreciate them when writing their own stories.

2 Likes

I’m Sorry…:pensive:

1 Like

Don’t be sorry. Why are you sorry?

I can’t read all of it

1 Like

It’s fine, it’s not a worry. I said you can take a few days to read it.

1 Like

Belated Sunday Reminder: (sorry)

Following the reminder from Saturday about diversity, I thought this fantastic blog about LGBTQ characters would be good for a read too. At least, I think so.

@BrookieK, @Littlefeets, @Nil, @fraud, @Badass_Saasha, @Nessie, @angelic, @Singymcthingy, and @Bexs

4 Likes

Still a post a lot of people need in their writing

1 Like

Monday’s Reminder:

Whether you’re new or not to creative writing, fanfiction can help establish a way of writing for you!

@Skyler2, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Etherwalker,@Nil, @laurenmusic, @Secreterz, @OhSumana, @fraud, @RainbowCat, @Nessie, @Caticorn, @jaytastic

6 Likes

If you mean the writing help blogs, then yes, I read them.

2 Likes

Well, yes, all the blogs can help, but I meant that writing fan fiction can help.

2 Likes

I can write fanfiction lmao

2 Likes