holding fictional boyfriends hand

5 Likes

Thanks! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

@UnwantedGhost will you start please?

2 Likes

attempts to catch but is knocked over

4 Likes

Ugly cries and ends up with snot on her dress, lol.

5 Likes

walks over to you and helps you up

Here you go, friend.

3 Likes

Welcome beautiful people.

Today we are here to celebrate the matrimony of Elizab2628 and my lovely friend Danielle318.

We are here to unite these two artistic and beautiful souls, one amazes us with her fantastic custom poses, the other is preparing herself to awe us with what she learned in Music School.

Whoever is against this marriage better keep quiet. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Now, I will pass the word to the amazing brides to be.

7 Likes

I’ll start

3 Likes

Omg, you guyyysss are soo cute!

5 Likes

on floor Ouch…
Boyfriend: helps me up, laughing slightly

4 Likes

hushes

3 Likes

hushes again, as the other bride is trying to speak

4 Likes

Danielle, Dani, wifey. I got so many names to call you. I’ve known you since the good ol’ episode forums. I’ve always admired you from a far, but I never worked up the courage to pm you. Until I discovered your game, find the knife. Which is on these forums as well! And it is actually in need of players! :scream: Go sign up NOW, before it’s TOO LATE!!! Then I slowly started to get to know you better, and I discovered an eyemazing human with a kind heart. I dared to tell you how much I admired you several times after that, afraid that you’d make fun of me. But no. You proposed to me, something that I would never expect. You, that kind and sweet girl, propose to me. Me! I sometimes think it’s a dream, that I’ll wake up and it will all be gone, our conversations before I go to sleep, me searching to find the perfect wedding cake, bouquet, bridesmaid dress so that we can have our dream wedding. But it’s not a dream, it’s real. We are real. Here we are, saying our vows, ready to unite in marriage. I love you! :heart:

7 Likes

Wow. That’s-

4 Likes

silently elbows boyfriend, mouthing shut up…

5 Likes

debatable, but sure :star_struck:

8 Likes

:heart:

Yes!!!

I love you!!!

Accidently drops mask

4 Likes

watches silently as boyfriend rubs his arm

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU-
shoves

4 Likes

Alright, my turn…

Eliza, ever since we met on FTK, I honestly admired you. You were so kind and friendly. I really liked(and obviously like) being around you. For me, you were and are, a perfect best friend. Caring, gentle, trustworthy, and friendly. Everything I need in a partner and a best friend. I know we skipped the girlfriend step of the way, but I think we can manage and will manage without it. We can learn about each other, day by day. Honestly, there is no one I’d rather spend my life with.

I hope this stands for both of us but, if you grow or become weak, I’ll be there to fight your battle for you and with you. I’ll help you with your responsibilities, and I WILL make your problems my own in your time of need.

If you have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, I’ll be standing with you holding it too. You are my world, Eliza. I have friends, yes, but now, I have a defined future. A person. Another half.

You know how broken I am, but I hope with you by my side, we can pick up the pieces and slowly put them back together. Some may be cracked and broken but others, be can mold and put back in. There may be a few missing but that’s okay. You, my wife, can fill those holes with your awesomeness. I love you.

And to end off my vows, I take my place as your wife. May our days be long and filled to the brim with laughs and moments of unending joy, may they be seasoned with love, understanding, rants, and moments of weakness that we can resolve together. I want our marriage to be a safe space. A place we can be ourselves and take off the phony masks that cover our crying, broken faces(or that might just be mine :sweat_smile:). There are so many times that I have been weak and therefore been rude, sad, unworthy of your love, and…you know. Anyway, today, August 7th, 2020, is the beginning of the rest of our lives, and the start of our hopefully amazing future together. Eliza, I choose to spend today, and all of my tomorrows, with you, forever and ever. You are my world, Eliza. I love you.

5 Likes