Weekly Poll 12/7/2020 - Your Face

OMG! That’s exactly the same for me. I love my eyes too for that reason, and for a weird pigment spot in the pupil too.

1 Like

This is a weird yet interesting topic. I think my favorite part of my face is my eyes, because they are deep blue and greyish, but in the light they turn really light blue. I don’t need glasses anymore, even though when I first joined the forums I couldn’t do without them. So I am glad my eyes decided to fix themselves in such a short amount of time! I like my lips, because they are always a deep red-ish color, and they are bigger than average. I also like my nose, because it’s upturned, and button shaped, and I like my skin tone, because it’s pale/pink-ish.
…Wow, I didn’t realize I liked so much about my face :flushed::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

Time to hide now :)))

1 Like

Omg, I love almost the same things! Except for my nose tho.

1 Like

Haha! We might look alike then.

1 Like

Yeah maybe! I have blue eyes as well haha

3 Likes

Yeah, it is a weird topic for a poll, but I’m trying to keep them weird or silly. HEHE
You’re really lucky then that your eyes decided to fix themselves.

1 Like

The topics are always radical!
Haha, indeed! At some point my vision got worse and after some months my glasses broke, so I had to do without them, and I realized I saw better without glasses.

YAY!
Wicked. You are very lucky. Let’s hope it stays that way too. (wink)

1 Like

Your hair and eyes are :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I also like my skin color a lot too :eyes:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! :pleading_face::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t really care about how I look lately, so I guess that means that I like everything about it because I don’t really dislike it? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

HEHEHE. I bet it’s a beautiful face!

It seems as if the favourite part of the face for most forumers is their eyes!

The next poll can be found here.

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: