Weekly poll 22/12/19 - CHRISTMAS GIFTS 🎁❄

I wouldn’t mind them if they weren’t played on repeat in every store :expressionless::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

How can Christmas suck? I mean, I don’t celebrate it, but howww

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Maybe feeling pressured to get something for everyone? Or being sad because you never get what you wanted? Or having to see relatives you don’t like? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Well

Some people don’t get to spend family time AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK ON CHRISTMAS
AnD sOmE pEoPlE won’t be getting presents! >:T

• It’s not about the presents!
  • IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PRESENTS

0 voters

2 Likes

I still don’t understand why you give each other presents for Christmas :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles:
Who started that tradition? :thinking::eyes::sparkles:
(10995/11000)

2 Likes

False Santa? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This guy called sAnTa

Actually I think people just felt guilty about getting a present so they felt like giving one back =)

2 Likes

Only eye would do that.

1 Like

:eyes::sparkles::joy:
But why did the first person give the other person a present? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles::joy:
(10997/11000)

1 Like

ONLY EYE

1 Like

BeCaUsE tHeY’rE nIcE oKaY?

1 Like

Gift - giving has its roots in pagan rituals held during the winter. When Christianity folded these rituals into Christmas , the justification for bearing gifts was redirected to the Three Wise Men, the Magi, who gave gifts to the infant Jesus. But in early modern Europe, it also had its roots in Christmas begging.

? :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Oh moi. :frowning:

2 Likes

BAH!

the three wise men soooo were not the first ones to give gifts!
They probs sparked the idea on it happening on Christmas BUT GIVING STUFF PROBABLY DATES BACK TO OUR APE ANCESTORS!

(Wow… I just merged religion with science, how amazing am I?)

2 Likes

ONE MORE HANNA

1 Like

…HUMBUG!

1 Like

That’s for sure. :joy:

But that could be the origin of the gift giving on Christmas Day.

2 Likes

:eyes::sparkles::joy::green_heart:

1 Like