Weekly User Quiz - @WhiteBlossom

I’m fun

1 Like

Your age and where you live, I know when your birthday is but I have no idea about the zodiac sign, so I probably messed that one up and I partly guessed the other ones :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Lol, only 2 people got the music question completely right this far :joy:

Anyway, time for some more questions, and this are some, would I rather questions:

So, would I rather watch a movie or read a book?

• Book
  • Movie

0 voters

Would I rather not sleep for 48 hours, or not eat for 48 hours?

• No sleep
  • No food

0 voters

Would I rather eat a home cooked meal or fastfood?

• Home cooked
  • Fastfood

0 voters

Would I rather lose all my money and valuables or all the pictures I have ever taken? Thanks google for this question

• Lose everything but pictures
  • Lose every picture

0 voters

Would I rather have 20 friends or 1 really close friend?

• 20 friends
  • 1 really close one

0 voters

Would I rather live in a huge city, or a small town?

• Huge city
  • Small town

0 voters

More questions coming up soon, haha, it’s fun to see what everyone answers :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, yes you are. Haha, we haven’t started talking that long ago but I really enjoyed like getting to know you, we should definitely start a PM sometime soon :eyes:

2 Likes

Challenge accepted

2 Likes

Lol, you guys both apparently know me pretty well, lol, @CerealKiller, I believe you got all of them correct, but @Duckling was also really close :eyes:

2 Likes

Gasp

1 Like

I guess in this short time you did actually got to know my personality quite well, haha. Now I wanna make more questions and see how well you do on those :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol, to make it easier you can chose what type of questions I will ask, like the first post with random facts about me or more like the 2nd one where it’s a would you rather question :eyes: Or I can also do a mix or something else completely

1 Like

A mix sounds rad

1 Like

How many did I get right now?

1 Like

I hate would you rather questions, they make me feel stupid :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

All of them :scream: Damn, I really have to step up my game and ask harder questions :eyes:

1 Like

Omgggggg!!!

1 Like

How many did I get? :eyes:

2 Likes

How many I’ve I gotten so far?

1 Like

Gee, these questions are making me awfully curious for the answers…

3 Likes

The second ones were pretty easy, I must say. I mean, I have formed an idea of you and if you answer one of them right, you can answer the rest as well.

2 Likes

Which of the following isn’t a sport I have done like as sport on like a weekly basis?

• Dancing
  • Hockey
  • Tennis
  • Volleyball
  • Swiming

0 voters

Which of the following countries I have visited?

• Thailand
  • Cambodia
  • Malaysia
  • India

0 voters

Who is the most important person in my life?

• Mom
  • Dad
  • Sister
  • Grandma

0 voters

Would I rather have a completely organized and clean room, or would I rather have it messy?

• Completely organized and clean
  • Messy

0 voters

If I could only have one, would I choose my laptop or my phone?

• Laptop
  • Phone

0 voters

What do I feel more comfortable with, talking on a phone or having a video chat?

• Phone
  • Video chat

0 voters

If I look in the mirror there is only one thing I truly love about myself, what is that?

• My eyes
  • My hair

0 voters

Which was my favorite game on the DS? I loved all of them but again, one was the absolute favorite

• Pokemon
  • Mario Cart
  • Mario Party
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games
  • Professor Layton

0 voters

Which was the first instrument I learned to play?

• Violin
  • Keyboard
  • Guitar

0 voters

Good luck everyone, I hope these are a bit tougher :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes