What activity suggestions do you have for the forums?

@Coda_Monkey thank you for making the first suggestion that was voted on the most! You will get an Instagram shout-out for doing so! I will make the new polls tomorrow night for the next activity to be voted on. Please fill out the form so we have more options each week.

@Discussions
@NightOwls

9 Likes

@NightOwls @Discussions add more suggestions by tomorrow at midnight. Then I will make the new polls.

1 Like

Maybe a game night?
There are many games you can do online with a group. I also have Jackbox that as long as 1 person has the game, up to 8 players and unlimited amount of spextators can join.

4 Likes

Interesting suggestion, I will add it to the poll then. It sounds like it would be fun!

1 Like

Or scribble

3 Likes

Scribble, werewolf online, jackbox etc.

3 Likes

Lotería on Google doodle games :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have Jackbox too but it’s best if all players can see the game on a computer too and not just on their devices.

3 Likes

I know but I’ve done it before where I shared my screen and everyone else is muted and has their camera off. The only thing for me is that I have to be quiet at all time :rofl:

3 Likes

Then soon after I sneezed, scared people and soon everyone was just unmuted and talking… It was fun :relieved:

3 Likes

Okay, cool. Which games do you have?

2 Likes

I have party pack 2 3 and 5

2 Likes

What exact is this?

1 Like

I know a good other forum game,
It should be guess the composer,

Is to look up a composer history without the song title.

1 Like

That sounds like a good forum game. Do you want to make it? I already put the suggestions on our thread idea lists so I can add that one if you want me too.

1 Like

Its an app where you play werewolves but then online. It’s free

1 Like

Interesting, I will need to check it out then.

1 Like

This is the app

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Np

1 Like