What are you doing rn?

Cool! what’s your series? Oh and author?

Just got grossed out by my teacher when she told us what pollen REALLY is… I will never look at apples the same again :frowning_with_open_mouth:.

1 Like

Eating Fruit loops in class.

Trying to finish my RP post

1 Like

Mood.

1 Like

Getting a pedicure

2 Likes

I need that. My nails are getting a bit long.

1 Like

Playing w/ Mousie wosie bear

1 Like

Wanting to get a hug from my man.

2 Likes

Sitting in the theater room at my school

We’re having a all day event today and apparently it’s an emotional kind of thing soo I’m not sure
how it’s gonna go but I NEED an extra day of Winter Break :weary::smirk:

3 Likes

Wanting more kisses :weary:…from my man :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Working on my next poem which I’ve been meaning to work on for a while

I am getting over being sick at the moment and trying to figure out what I want to do right now.

Going on a rage fueled rant for a discussion board in my sex crimes class. Oops.

2 Likes

Estoy estudiando español. Creo que es muy importante practicar y mejorar mi español porque quiero ir al Colombia para mi estudio el próximo año. Eso es el razon que voy a practicar mas con el gramática española en las próximas semanas.

I’m studying Spanish. I think it’s very important for me to practice and improve my Spanish because I want to go to Colombia for my study next year. This is the reason I am going to practice more with the Spanish grammar during the next weeks.

2 Likes

It has been a crazy day, I went through the challenge day thing with half of my grade and it was amazing!! But it was also very sentimental and emotional, the person or two people who ran the thing we were doing asked us to set up a line of blue tape across half of the gym and asked all of us teachers and students included, Had to walk on one side of the line and go to one side of the tape know what the person did was. She asked us to stay in complete silence and walk to the other line of tape if we qualify for this situation…. now keep in mind for challenge day and a sign of respect. We all put up Our hands in sign language to show “I love you”. It was a way of respect and connection to show that we were watching and listening to the other person on the other side, looking or thinking about the life story, even though we were saying nothing period so we had to do was all the people who qualified for the people who had abuse in their homes, or we’re homeless at some point, or who were judged or discriminate, based on the colour of their skin, or a race or sexuality, all had to walk to The other side of the tape, and for all the people who DID NOT qualify for those types of situations that they were in all they had to do, was face the person on the other side of the room and hold up that symbol of “I love you”…… this for me was very emotional, because I walked on the other side of that line several times, and I even walked back to change my mind for one, but will it really surprised me was how many of my friends and teachers also walks along to the other side of that line with me, some of them had been homeless, or had been discriminated, or some of their families had died in war across the other countries from here where I am, and it just made me so emotional that we were all crying and holding each other on the other side because we knew we all qualified for the same similar thing of what we all went through…. so yeah when I go back to school on Monday … I am giving out so many hugs

1 Like

Yikes I went on an emotional tangents, don’t mind me :face_with_spiral_eyes::no_mouth::upside_down_face:
It’s been THE HARDEST DAY.

1 Like

Working on a ten page paper on fertility treatments. I’m seven pages in.

3 Likes

Yikes, I feel your pain.

1 Like

I’m actually almost done! 10 pages٫ but I have a couple more things to do that I need to ask the professor about٫ so it’ll probably be eleven pages.

1 Like