What comes to mind when you hear the word 'Disney'?

Everyone has their own memories surrounding Disney and its multiple franchises, so what comes to mind when you hear the word ‘Disney’? Is it the characters? Your favourite movie? An experience at one of their parks?

3 Likes

I think of the begining of Disney movies where it plays that music and shows that castle :joy:

1 Like

This

2 Likes

Helpless princesses always getting saved by a man :roll_eyes:

Okay but honestly :joy: I always think of beauty and the beast’s song tale as old as time I just love that movie so much

2 Likes

The sound of childhood.

(that and the ‘coming soon to dvd and video’ that used to play before the trailers)

4 Likes

I think of the Mickey Mouse intro they use to have. Also the Disney Cruise I went on. And Tangled because it was the first movie I ever watched in a movie theater.

There is this sinking feeling I get when I realize just how many properties Disney actually owns

I mean, I’m not some big anti-monopoly person, I like a lot of the stuff disney puts out as you can probably tell, but it’s weird to think about just how much outreach this company has

Like, just in the past decade they’ve aquired Hamilton & Newsies, Fox (which includes The Simpsons & X-Men), Marvel, Lucasfilms (Starwars, Pirates of the caribbean, and also Muppets I think?), National Geographic, and just. so much more. To think they have 7/10 of the highest grossing films is mind boggling

Happiness and my family

Glitter, castles, crowns, jewels, singing, fireworks, colors

Childhood movies! Especially Cinderella, 101 Dalmatians, and The Beauty and the Beast. I watched and rewatched those a LOT.

Their classic art style :eyes:

Closed due to 2 months inactivity! :wink: