What do you like to do on your free time away from computer

Like what do you do when thunderstorms knock out your power at home. Like a remember hurricane Michel back 2018 turns North Carolina into a dark ghost town. It even happened to me in the mountain as well.

So does your power go out during a bad thunderstorm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:?

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Free time? Away from my computer? I don’t know if I’m capable.

If I’m not on my computer, it’s normally because I’ve managed to kick my brother off of the console. And I make really good brownies. Really good.

4 Likes

Share some.

4 Likes

Can’t just go around giving them out for free. I am trying to run a business here. Just have to stop eating the stock…

4 Likes

You should make an brownie appreciation thread

4 Likes

I like being creative so that includes: drawing, writing, reading and whatever I want to do at that moment.

2 Likes

The power almost never goes out for that long where I live (like I’m in an apartment so for some people in houses it might go out longer, but for me it doesn’t) so I don’t have to worry about that lol

I’m usually on some form of technology lol, especially if I’m at home

I like shopping and going to cities and traveling but those aren’t things I do too often

2 Likes

Also during free time I ultimately listen to Christmas music 24/7
I have a small speaker that will last 16 hours of fun.

Wow, I always listen to Sesame Street 24 hour a day.

1 Like

Wow! I listen to all music on pandora and even the kids radio on there as well.

Oml how
I don’t understand people who use Pandora :joy: I personally prefer Spotify

Pandora is a app on iPhone and google play. I have on my phone and tablet but I mostly use YouTube and I saw this video that made me cry😢

1 Like

Yeah, I know, I was just commenting that idk how people use it because I personally prefer Spotify over Pandora
Oh, I don’t really use YouTube for music because I can’t listen to the music while my phone is turned off or while I’m on a different app.

I do a lot of things! Read, write, draw, watch TV, chat, summon Satan…

1 Like

I drink tea and contemplate life. :yum::white_heart:

1 Like

I like learning about haunted things from California to New York but the one that surprises me is the haunted beach in California due terrorized spirit that will hit anyone.

( speak of it, I went to a park during thanksgiving holiday last year and if you stay there you will see ghosts of Pirates even if you look down at the water pirates stare at you.)

1 Like

Wow

Free time away from my computer? Gah… when’s that?

Lmao. But usually if the weather is nice I’ll go outside or if my family is having fun I might join them for a game or something.

1 Like

I love to listen BTS or sleep in my free time but I hardly have any free time now

1 Like