What do you think about puzzle games?

I have it on the PS4. It’s a remaster of an old game

1 Like

Oh cool! I don’t have a playstation just xbox console.

1 Like

Bump!

Closed due to inactivity

Alright, update to this thread. This is one of the multi match-3 games I use on my phone. I have an addiction to these games but I’ve manage to train myself not to pay for anything unless I truly have to. This game is one of my favorite games.

Name: Lost Island
Type: Match 3 block blast
Genre: Supernatural
Summary:

Pictures of the Game:

I’m going to try some of these!
I’ve been playing a ball sort puzzle at night, but instead of just playing it normally, I play as if I were some of the characters from my story. They get 5 tries to beat a hard level, and if they can’t beat it within 5 tries, they have to watch the first YouTube video that pops up in the MC’s recommendations.
I think I have an overly active imagination, though. :sunflower: :coffee:

1 Like

Lol nice, that sounds like a fun idea to use when playing. I kind of do the same with these games as well. I use names from my book series I’m writing use the game stories to come with ideas and make the games more fun.

1 Like

Second Update

I will be posting pictures, informations and what not about all the games listed here. I will also add new games I have stumbled across. Alright, now for the second game.

Name: Family Zoo
Type: Match-3
Genre: Family

This game is really fun! You get to learn interesting facts about animals when you advance to a new animal exhibit. As a big fan of animals, this game has been in my top favorite match-3 fix-up games. Not only do you get to repair the zoo but you also have different choices to choose from when remodeling the zoo. You can choose the name to go by like in Lost Island. You have a friend in the gane who helps you out with repairing the Zoo. I have enjoyed this game for a long time. It has entered into a beta state at the moment since they’ve changed certain features. I will keep updating what I find out about the what is going on during the beta test.

Pictures of the game:

1 Like

Added games tag!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Ali these were the games I was talking about on your thread.

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me! I’ll try them tonight to help get to sleep.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I will be updating this thread on a daily basis!

2 Likes

I like this type of games a lot, I’m average on the which is way better than usual :sweat_smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol I know right. I can’t stand the just level after level games because it gets you nowhere. These games make me feel like I’m actually achieving something.

1 Like

Yeah. Home Scapes does that pretty well

1 Like

Yep, I like Homescapes. I have both Homescapes and Gardenscapes which are both equally fun but you have to be careful not to spend money on it.

1 Like

I like puzzle games but I don’t really play them. I prefer music + multiplayer games.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Understandable, I like these games and multiplayer but I play multiplayer games on my computer instead.

1 Like