What Do You Think of ShanniiWrites Forum?

ShannBump

1 Like

One of the greatest things about this place is that when I feel down, I can always come on here and feel a million times better. :white_heart:

4 Likes

I think it’s awesome. The atmosphere here is way better than the episode forums. Ever since I joined this place, my mental health has gotten way better. Tons better

6 Likes

So I can’t read… I cant bother myself to read all these responses so correct me if anything here is wrong.

I honestly like it here. I said the same thing about episode forums as well but after two years of being there I realize it isn’t the place I dreamed it would be. The main reason I come here on forums is to escape the harsh reality of the world I live in, and episode started to make me realize that escaping is impossible.

Right now though I don’t have negative feedback on ShanniiWrites forums. I’m don’t know if I believe in destiny or fate but I do remember that a couple of months ago I did look up episode and found ShanniiWrites talking about how she is leaving forums for good and such. I realize that maybe that is what lead me to clicking on this site because the name was familiar so maybe it is Destiny.

Everyone here is nice, and a lot of my friends that disappeared when I took a break from forums suddenly ended up here. Of course not all but even knowing some people here makes me feel more comfortable. I can say that the dark mode as well is dark and beautiful (as my heart,) which is good on my poor eyes.

Hopefully more people come here instead of forums for I can start rping again since I been removed or banned from forums.

That’s all I have to say for now and know that I’m always watching :skull::eyes:

6 Likes

You were banned too?!

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

First of all, hi and welcome. Second, may I ask why you got suspended from the Episode forums?

Why?

I’ll just pm you

I’ll pm you :grin:

1 Like

add me too? :pleading_face:

I want to know why you were banned!

1 Like

Looks back and sees I voted an 8, feels ashamed and directly moves it up to a 9. We are not there yet and it’s not perfect, but it’s really an amazing community :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Still haven’t gotten that rollercoaster update. Kinda crushing my hopes and dreams here, @ShanniiWrites :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Rollercoaster?

Bump

Any feedback?

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the pie chart polls to start working, why do they still not work after so many updates? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Whatcha talking about? :no_mouth:

1 Like

There’s a new type of polls which should display the results in a pie chart (so in a circle) but it doesn’t work :crying_cat_face::green_heart: instead it shows it in a bar chart like usual polls :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::crying_cat_face:
For example:

• Pie
  • Chart
  • Poll

0 voters

• Bar
  • Chart
  • Poll

0 voters

If you select a choice in both of these, they’ll both be displayed in a bar chart although the first one was supposed to show the results in a pie chart :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Yum, pie. :yum::white_heart:

1 Like