What emojis do you think are used wrongly?

Haha :rofl:

1 Like

smh michella

1 Like

it still applies!!
i mean it like

“im doing jazz hands because my open arms are getting fckng bored waiting for you”

4 Likes

Haha I definitely use this one wrongly :upside_down_face:

God knows I use this wrongly

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Lmao what do you use it for?

When I cry a little

1 Like

Apparently, these emoji combos are used by my male classmates to indicate something else

:eggplant::sweat_drops:
:point_right::ok_hand:

Oh, and the cactus emoji, which was used by people to represent a middle finger back when the middle finger emoji doesn’t exist yet.

:cactus::cactus::cactus:

2 Likes

Omg, ew :joy:

haha that’s funny. :rofl:

1 Like

:tipping_hand_woman:

Completely Serious Rant 😤

Apparently this is an information/office desk person. Uhh… w h a t. Honestly, this is absolute treason within the emoji community. Who, I mean absolutely who uses that emoji in that context. Heck I don’t even use that in any context yet this is enough to make me lose al 25 of my marbles. I am done. I am absolutely done with this utter devolution into anarchy and my lawyers will be in contact as soon as possible. I demand compensation delivered to me at the nearest Pizzahut at 12 PM, thank you.

7 Likes

I don’t even know what context that’ll be used in at all

I’m having Pizza Hut pizza for dinner tonight

3 Likes

Are you delivering the compensa—

2 Likes

by the time it gets to you, it’ll be cold, as hard as rock, growing 87 different types of mold and uneatable and I don’t think you wanna eat that

3 Likes

The mold can be the real life friends I don’t have. I need that compensation goshdangit

3 Likes

I’m going to sound thick as hell right now, but for the longest time I didn’t know what this was:

:rice_ball:

I thought it was a little igloo with a door or something lmao.

3 Likes

So, if you don’t think that it is an office person, what do you use it for? :joy:

there are emojis we never knew existed :joy:
But here it says it’s a rice ball :joy:

1 Like

I know haha. On my phone keyboard it doesn’t have a name though, so for awhile I was never quite sure what it was lol.

1 Like

I’ve never seen it before lmao.
I don’t think people use it, there are emojis that are just not meant to exist :joy:
I mean when you’re talking, you can just say rice :rofl: it’s that easy

1 Like

Okay, FIRST OF ALL, thank you for making this thread.

Now, second of all, I swear to every living being in the universe, that PEOPLE ARE USING THAT… THAT HORNY-LOOKING EMOJI EVEN WHEN IT DOESN’T MATCH THEIR CAPTIONS OR STATEMENTS LIKE WHAT THE FISH, MAN?

I can’t put it here though because it’s not here nor is it on my phone, but even if there was… I would refuse to click it :roll_eyes: It’s just… ugh! May your mind be okay?

4 Likes

:rofl:

I’m not sure what emoji you are talking about

2 Likes