What’s the most useful beauty tip you know?

If you have any beauty tips, what the most useful one you know?

@BeautyEssentials

3 Likes

Makeup tip which I’m sure counts as a beauty tip: When I make my winged eyeliner, I use baby wipes to sharpen it. I see people often redo their eyeliner whenever it’s messy, but why not use a wet wipe to erase the messy part? It makes it super pointy :star_struck:

4 Likes

Apply moisturizer on your face after washing it with water to reduce the chances of dryness.

1 Like

I usually stick mini sticky notes to my face and use that for my wings :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s a tip: layer lip gloss on top of lipstick to change the colour. You can also put a different colour of lipstick in the corners of your mouth to add a gradient

3 Likes

ooh yes i do that sm THABKS TO MOM FOR TELLING :pray:

yesss that does make it super pointy

Don’t give a f*cking damn? :grin:

I mean if people, including your so in spe, cannot accept you the way you are, what is the point? Wearing a mask for the rest of your life? Also learn to accept yourself as you are, it’s difficult, but good for your self-esteem. :sunglasses:

1 Like

People should be encouraged to love themselves but telling someone to not wear makeup when they’re insecure doesn’t really help. It’s a lot more complicated than simple words. I’m sure nobody really wants to wear makeup to conceal themselves out of insecurities, but they feel like they must do because of other deep throughts or feelings

2 Likes

Yes Sm :hot_face:

1 Like

But will giving in really help to solve the actual issue? :thinking:

1 Like

giving in doesn’t resolve the issue, but neither does telling people who wear makeup to stop wearing it solve the issue

2 Likes

it’s more about redirecting your thoughts and feelings. insecurities are psychological so it’s more complex than simple words is what i’m saying

2 Likes

also, not everyone wears makeup because they’re insecure. a lot of people wear makeup simply because they enjoy the art of it. i don’t wear it to impress anyone else but please myself

2 Likes

I have this bias to think of it as means to attract a partner for reproduction and generally think that people are way too obsessed with sex and stuff. Maybe that showed through in my reply. :innocent:

ahh, makes sense. but yeah, i think makeup is fun! especially during quarantine, i’ve been learning new ways to do the eye looks :star_struck:

2 Likes

Well, if it’s for cosplay or carneval… :grin:

Not exactly a beauty tip, but smiling is said to make someone look more attractive. Don’t be ashamed to show your smile :grin:

3 Likes

I’m asexual, and I don’t wear makeup to attract no partner. Forget that. :rofl: :rofl: I couldn’t care less about sex.
I wear makeup because I enjoy it! I love the different looks I can create, and I think I look pretty awesome with it. When I wear something cute and do my makeup, I like looking at myself in pictures and in the mirror. I save my favorite outfits when I know I’m going to see people I generally enjoy being around, because there will be good memories connected to that outfit.

1 Like

Added a tag. :white_heart:

2 Likes