What song are you listening to rn? šŸŽµ

Where has Nikki Minajā€™s arms gone

2 Likes

Dunno :joy:

2 Likes

I love this song, itā€™s my favorite Nicki song! And her best song in my opinion

1 Like

The last 40 seconds :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Play this at my funeral pls

Travis Scott - SICKO MODE.

The newst song of In This Moment " the in-between"

1 Like

OH MY GOD

I never thought Iā€™d meet another person who likes in this moment

Are you excited for Mother?

1 Like

The Box - Roddy Ricch.

1 Like

@anon68003072 of course I am!
I am waiting for my payment to pre-order Mother.
I think those records will be something killing.

1 Like

I fā€”k with that eee rrr bro :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :hot_face: :crazy_face: :smiling_imp: :ok_hand:t3:

eww this is mad cringy lmao

I love this!

1 Like

At lastā€¦ you are a Tatsuro fan!

1 Like

Ikr I wanted to preorder for the art comic aswell but I canā€™t afford it yet :joy:

1 Like

I was thinking about it too. But being an adult sometimes doesnā€™t let buy more. The most important I will have the newest records :blush: canā€™t wait to hear it. And i live in Europe, so waiting is always the worst part of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I definitely get that! I live in England and things frequently get lost in the mail, not to mention shipping fees :eyes: but I still have quite a lot of CDā€™s so Iā€™m happy rn :joy: Iā€™ll probably by Mother from the CD shop if they have it.

@Eve

Also Idk if you noticed but my title is actually a reference to an in this moment song :joy:

1 Like

I havenā€™t noticed it! Bloody Creature! Nice :smiley:

In Poland, there will be no Mother in shops, for sure, so I have no other choice - just to order.

Donā€™t tell anything about shipping. Not once happened that I was waiting months for the thing I orderedā€¦it is the worst feeling when the shipping status is not changing in daysā€¦

1 Like