What was the last game you played?

I don’t know how I missed these to be honest! Yeah, I haven’t been interested in the game in recent time. I’ve mainly been focusing on Sims 4.

Very interesting, sounds like a Minecraft like game. The pictures aren’t loading for me but I will looking at them tomorrow.

That’s another game I haven’t been able to get into. I started the game but I haven’t gone back to it

Just bought a Nintendo switch, my plan is to buy the Pokemon games to play them on there. I already have Scarlet and Violet.

Interesting, what type of Roblox game is that? My nephew loves that game.

Nice! I always wanted to play those games but I do not own a PlayStation. I did play a little bit of it but my friend got rid of her playstation since she didn’t use it much.

What is this game about?

I love this game! I have that game which I play it on the 3DS now.

Nice! I haven’t played the game much. I have a tendency where I forget to play it consistently which makes me miss the current seasons.

1 Like

You can get them on PC officially with the Epic Games store

It’s the prequel to Final Fantasy 7, you play as Zack Fair in SOLDIER and you basically get to meet Sephiroth before he was completely insane!

1 Like

Oh really! I’m going to look at that tonight then!

Interesting, I will need to look into this game. I think I need to play the series in order basically in order to get into the story lore.