What's something you collect?

both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I use to collect quarters when I was younger. I have a problem with buying mugs. It’s just so tempting for me to do so.

1 Like

Mood

So you are mugged? :grin:

Sadly I also collect chronic diseases, nothing I would recommend to others… :confounded:

1 Like

Lol it will get better for you brother!

1 Like

Fur real? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Let us hope so. :hugs:

1 Like

Lol yep! :hugs:

1 Like

I used to collect stickers when I was younger, I guess I copied my classmates lol

1 Like

In the 80ies stickers were what emojis are today. :laughing:

1 Like

In 80s my mom was a teen lmao

1 Like

I didn’t even exist back then

1 Like

Time goes by fast. :stopwatch:

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Always forget to post this:

It’s not actual silver, but zinc alloy, though. :crown:

4 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :innocent:

I think there might still be life in this thread, so I wanna revive it. Did I mainly just want to do so cause my keychain collection has been expanded massively since this fist post, yes!

If anyone is interested in individual pictures of each of the keychains and their stories, let me know! I would love to do that, but only if someone is genuinely interested in it :wink:

2 Likes

I collect kpop albums!

I currently have 25 and will definitely buy more soon

1 Like

Ooooh, nice! Of any specific band(s) or just kpop in general?

1 Like

I am very much a multistan so it’s a long list but I mainly collect ENHYPEN, Tomorrow X Together, Stray Kids, Kep1er, LE SSERAFIM and IVE albums. Those are the groups where I’ll buy an album as soon as it comes out (and sometimes multiple versions) but on the more casual side, I also have a Blackpink album + Jisoo’s solo album, AleXa’s most recent album and a (G)I-DLE album

1 Like