Which school rules do you think are unfair?

school uniform dress codes are freaking lame :roll_eyes:

I don’t know whether this rule exists in other schools or not but in my school, students are not allowed to take a half day if they have a test or an exam on that day. If they do, then they will be given a zero for that particular subject exam and marked absent on that day.

That sucks especially if the student is sick. He or she has to manage by staying in the medical room.

2 Likes

i-

You’re not allowed to be in the class photo, if you wear your sport attire on that day. Which means you will not be in the album for that specific year. And no, because it’s a group photo, you don’t get to retake the next day.

It really sucks because on the day we were taking our class photo, I had food poisoning, but I still went to school on that day so I wouldn’t miss the photoshoot. But my stomach ached really bad that I had to took half a day.

1 Like

Added tags!

I still think dress codes are unfair. Also any rules to do with being late for class. I don’t think students should be punished for being late if they have a good reason for it.

Closed due to inactivity