•hates shopping
•can dance
•can sing
•hates YouTube
•DISLIKES To all the boys!! (WHO EVEN-)

Other character traits that a character that is the opposite from me has:

• Never drinks coffee

• Hates sunflowers---- both the song and the flower

• Engages in ad-hominem attacks with strangers on Facebook posts and the YouTube comments section

• Hates kids but loves babies

• Teaches her nephews/nieces everything their parents don’t want them to know yet

• Is always talking about politics and bashing people who have a different opinion

• Loves steamy romance/erotica stories, bad boy romances, mafia/gangs, student-teacher romances, and ‘Falling for my abuser’ stuff.

here's mine

i am very stable. my mood never changes and im always happy. usually when ppl meet me im casual and when you get to know me a little better i get suddenly warm but then i go back to cold once we’re besties. I’m a complete neat freak but i don’t like to organize things. I’m kind of dead inside and have no passion. I always know where boundaries are and would never cross them. i’m very outgoing in person and i LOVE science classes, im super detached and i like being alone much more than having company. i love sweets and they fuel me. im a really good singer but a very stiff dancer, i have no problem letting people in. i never dwell on the past and i hate that’s what she said jokes and i’m definitely a morning person. i suck at empathy and am super classy. i do not believe in revenge and always forgive. my memory sucks booty and im very much a big picture person. i never ramble and always know exactly what im doing. i don’t get distracted ever and am an ace. i dont like light heartedness talking casually with my acquaintances but i hate when conversations get deep. i have no regrets and im VERY fit. i never know what i want and i am a really bad friend but i’ll always text you first. if you text me i’ll take a while to reply though. i think im kinda attractive and find the way i look mesmerizing. i am so not a narcissist, very generous. i’m not greedy. im definitely a quick thinker but i am not actually smart. i think hopeless romanticism is dumb and im very politically woke. i am very religious and do not believe that spirituality stuff at all. i LOVE nature, like so much, like so, so much. I have excellent short term memory but god awful long term memory and i’m very responsible and always do things as soon as i can. im happily in a relationship but do not love validation. I am also super thiqq

This looks interesting.

• Best at math
  • Afraid of horror movies
  • Always drinks coffee
  • Eats everything, especially vegetables and loves meat
  • Always late
  • Loves public speaking
  • Doesn’t care what people think about her
  • Hates bands, is only into pop
  • Outgoing and talkative
  • Bad at art
  • Loves to wake up early and go on a walk
  • Isn’t afraid of insects
  • Loves anime
  • Harry Potter sucks ew

• Is never too lazy to do things
• Doesn’t procrastinate
• Has a very clean and tidy room
• Doesn’t feel like she’s dying
• Has a bunch of friends
• Very shy and kind
• Too scared to take a risk
• Is physically weak and needs other people to defend her.
• Very romantic person

Welp, look at that I created a decent human being :joy:

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

… is successful but hated by everyone :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::no_mouth:

I awake, bright and early, and put on my glasses. I make my bed and make sure there are no wrinkles. I skip away from the bathroom and into the kitchen to make some nice cinnamon buns before school. And I would have a hour to spare! I skip away from the kitchen once putting the buns in the oven to arrange my makeup. I love the look it gives me. And after makeup, and putting on my clothes that I prepared last night, I go to middle school and to my group of friends. We whisper about boys.
I go to English after Homeroom and get a A on my test. I always get straight A’s because I study every subject and never procrastinate. I always am focused on what I’m doing. Then I text my friends. We FaceTime and study our roles for the play. I love drama, and I got the lead role. I can’t draw anything better then a stick figure. My friend Taylor will help me draw. I can draw amazing on digital. I have a editing shop, and everyone likes my outcome. I always eat breakfast at school so I can meet up with my friends. We whisper secrets. We sing.

Opposite me (has OCD)

Bump, maybe some new people see this who might be interested in doing a fun challenge!

1 Like

Okay, let’s try this :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

opposite of me

• HATES ducks
• is rude
• doesn’t use emojis
• hates polls
• isn’t a good friend
• is confident
• gets crushes all the time
• can’t listen to the same song more than twice in a row
• answers her PM’s quickly
• has an organized room
• never procrastinated
• doesn’t get along at all with her mum but gets along very well with her dad
• swears all the time
• doesn’t get most jokes
• extrovert who never shuts up
• never polite
• has only one pillow
• hates helping others
• doesn’t listen when someone needs support and never gives advice
• hates most music
• is very bad at school
• cares about popularity and trends
• isn’t allergic to kiwis
• still calls El a fossil
• not a picky eater at all
• good singer & dancer
• only speaks one language and is bad at learning new languages
• hates forum games
• flags anything she sees on the forums
• hates everyone on here

2 Likes

Bump cause I still believe this is interesting to do :eyes:

Opposite of me in a paragraph.

My room is a mess, not an organised mess. Just a mess. I don’t care about anything in there anyway so whatever. What’s that sound? Ew music, I hate that! I can smell something cooking, I hope it’s vegetables…

I wish I could continue but…ew if anyone ever meets the opposite of me then let me know

I may write a song on it :joy:

1 Like

I was woken up to a Cardi B song blaring on my phone. I excitedly threw off my covers, getting dressed in a pink dress with rhinestones. I did my makeup, making sure my hair looked flawless. I walked to my first class, smiling as I saw my jock boyfriend, who was shoving a gay kid against the lockers. “Ugh, I hope your gay doesn’t rub off on me.” I sneered.

Alright, It’s been a busy day for me so I’m going to write a list out for now. I will write the story part at a later time today.

Opposite of Me is:

• Loud person
  • Very Active
  • Cares about sports
  • Has an interest in dancing
  • Brave enough to make bold choices

@Writers
@WattpadWizards
@TapasTeam
@Episodians

2 Likes

Um iI would be a disaster if I met this person

• Hates Animes
  • Hates manga
  • Hate j-pop
  • Hate Asians
  • Doesn’t know how to speak english
  • Doesn’t support the lgbt’s
  • Hate video games
  • Would prefer to die than watching anime
  • Is a Karen
  • Is a very outgoing person
  • Prefer to be outside than to be home
  • Love alot school for studies
  • Love homework and do them early
  • Wake up at the same hour every days
  • Is so sure about everything
  • Love cats
  • Isn’t scared of cockroaches
  • Love horror movies

and the list go on, might add more later…

Let’s see if anything has changed since I did this exercise last year.
The complete opposite of me:

• Always makes dirty jokes
  • Can’t commit to a relationship because she finds everyone ‘hot’
  • Is always thinking about sex
  • Her favorite food is goat cheese
  • She hates cats
  • She loves being alone all the time and doesn’t like company, nor is she family oriented
  • Really good at math
  • Loves to exercise
  • Watches horror films and series that contain very serious topics
  • The only songs by Post Malone that she likes are White Iverson, Over Now, and Feel. She hates everything on the Hollywood’s Bleeding album except for Saint-Tropez.
  • Doesn’t mind seeing vomit
  • Never gets emotionally attached to anyone
  • Doesn’t write stories
  • Is very confident and can talk to anyone, joke with them, and give them nicknames, without caring what they think
  • Doesn’t wear makeup, jewelry, and hates dressing up
  • Doesn’t like sunflowers
1 Like

Closed due to inactivity