✨ | Zodiac : Homecoming | ✨ | Official Roleplay thread |

The purpose of the party, to celebrate success and the banishment of the zodiacs. Aella had scoffed when they had told her the zodiacs would be kicked out for not doing their jobs, because Gemini had done her’s. Aella had made sure of that, watching Gemini’s every movement when she needed to be working, and Aella knew about the other celestines plan. A celestine has once tried to convince her to join, telling her their plan- foolish, for they should know… Aella would never betray Gemini. Perhaps a reason some of the celestines hated her, because she would be a reason for their plan to fail. Aella smiled as she licked her lips.
The celestines had lied to her or at least tried, telling her all false things about Gemini so she would be content with her banishment. So that she will take the twin swords away for Gemini, but they had forgotten one thing. You couldn’t lie to a liar, and Aella was a big one. A celestine who liked to trick, lie and had multiple personalities. A Celestine who was afraid of their own mind, because their mind was powerful. Really powerful, it could do things Aella was horrified to know. Though, the power… no Aella didn’t care for such a thing.

Anyways, Aella has went along and pretend to believe their lies. Snatching the sword away from Gemini and giving to her blessings, to protect her in her banishment as she loses her memories. Aella adjust her outfit putting on her gold and silver accessories. Aella looked at herself in the mirror, she was truly a beautiful sight.

Aella looked at the crowd, everyone celebrating and being happy. She snarled, what is there to be happy about when the zodiacs had been banished? she looked around for Marius but didn’t see him instead she saw Ny and Aerilyn, two people she knew were involved in all this. She walked up to them and put on her big smile, “NYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND AEEE, what’s up?” Aella then proceeded to talk about how it was unfortunate Gemini has been banished, waiting to see their reaction. A smile crossed her beautiful soft features, and her dark pink eyes sparkled in excitement. “So anyways, Ny… You and Taurus were a really great couple, why did you break up?” She sipped a drink she had brought with her as she watched the two with her eyes…

@elixr

@OhSumana

2 Likes

The smell of coffee roasting was the first thing that brought them back to their senses, woken them up from whatever place they had gone and returned them to their body in this seat in the cafe. For the first few moments, they only thought of this strong scent that wafted through the store; though they didn’t know what had produced the smell, or even what they were smelling, they knew that they would very much like to indulge in whatever its source was.

It was then that the realization dawned upon them that they did not know where they were, or even how they had gotten to wherever they were. They blinked, confusion settling over them in a dense fog. They searched their memories for a clue or hint or something, realizing then that they didn’t remember anything. Not their life, their family, or even… themselves. Panic started to wrap its fingers around their chest. Their head swivelled around the store, eyes darting from customer to customer, but not a single face ringed familiar in their mind. They were as unfamiliar to them as they were to themself.

They stood up suddenly. They didn’t know where they were, but they knew that they needed to get out of here. The scents and sounds in the store were beginning to become suffocating, and they wanted to step outside, take a moment to breathe and maybe they would be able to gather their thoughts. They moved to walk outside but then someone’s hand was on their shoulder, halting their movement.

Signore.

They paused, looking back at the woman, her features drawn into a tight, impatient expression. Sir. She must’ve been standing near his table a long time, but it was only now that he noticed her at all. Hey, to be fair, he was going through a bit of mental turmoil that took up his attention. She thrust a thin piece of paper at him, the motion a tad more aggressive than it needed to be, but he caught the paper with more than a little surprise etched on his face. He looked at it, eyes scanning over its contents. A bill, it seemed—the total didn’t amount to too much, but as he didn’t have anything to pay with, any amount over zero was too much. He blew out a frustrated breath, patting his pockets down and—by some luck of the gods—found a wallet in one of them.

He withdrew the black wallet, opening it to find a driver’s license tucked into the transparent pocket. Presumably, the man pictured was him—hey, at least he was attractive—and the info on the ID helped fill in some very basic details about himself that he was missing. Date of Birth. Age. Address. … Name.

“Caian Locklear,” he murmured to himself, trying to cement it in his mind.

The waitress cleared her throat, and so he methodically took out the appropriate number of bills, finally relieving her of her position at his table. He turned to leave, got as far as the door, before he walked back towards the counter.

“Um,” he cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the same woman, who he got a feeling did not like him much. “What’s that… smell?”

This was apparently a question he should’ve known the answer to, at least, that’s what was clearly written across her face. When Caian’s face did not give way to a laugh, she obliged, a single, sharp word leaving her mouth. “Caffè.”

He nodded, like he understood, but the word was as foreign to him as everything else. Still, he said: “Can I have some of that?”

Two cups of coffee, three sandwiches and a chocolate glaze donut later, Caian’s wallet was significantly emptier, but his spirits were significantly higher. It was about forty minutes later when he finally walked out of the store, armed with his second cup of caffé and the glazed donut in his other hand. His first cup had been a regular caffé, which had been bitter, but after some packets of sugar and cream, the taste warmed on him. The second had been recommended by one of the staff, crema di caffè, and he liked this one. The first had been piping hot, but this one was cold, more viscous. They said it was like “coffee ice cream” and though he couldn’t assign a taste to the comparison, he figured they were probably right.

The sandwiches, he adored those more than the coffee(s), even, hence why he’d gotten three different kinds of them. Maybe it was a bit premature, but as of right now, sandwiches were his favourite food. Anyway, the donut was just a dessert, the final food item from that cafe that had caught his eye. His thoughts? Chocolate. That is all.

Stepping outside did not do much for his memory situation; the city was busy, people walking in both directions, and the scents and sounds were far more overwhelming than they were in the small cafe. To make matters worse, he didn’t even know where he was, or where to even go from here. At least he had the donut and the coffee cream drink as comfort. He sighed, looking skyward, as if there were some answer to his problems within the clouds.

Caian started walking, not sure where he was headed, but figuring maybe his legs would just remember the path even if his mind didn’t. Or couldn’t. Whatever.

He thought he was paying good attention to his surroundings as he progressed, but the small dark-haired girl sitting on the fountain escaped his watch; he was a little to close to her and the fountain, and his foot caught on hers, causing him to trip and the half-eaten donut to slip from his hands and fall, face down, on the ground.

Caian had not known what pain was until this moment.

@Meekepeek Miss Leira
(@sunflower.flow idk if you wanted to approach eventually or whatnot but yeah)

3 Likes

Adonia woke up with a terrible backache. She slowly got up, her vision still blurry, and looked around to see where she was. In front of her steep stairs leading down. Had she fainted on the stairs? No wonder her back ached really badly. There were a couple of people around her, looking worried, and speaking in a language she could barely understand.

“Ah” she quickly got up and lost her balance. She tumbled down a few steps, clutching the steel railing. She eventually regained her balance and looked behind to see three women and a man run towards her. Adonia, terrified, opened the slightly rusted gate in front of her and ran out of what she assumed were… apartments?

She ran for a while and stopped to catch her breath. Adonia looked around to see where she had come. It was a street with beautiful brick houses. She walked and looked at the houses for a while when she heard footsteps behind her. Turning around, she saw the same four people who were with her before, running towards her. Scared, she started running again, afraid they might be kidnappers.

Without thinking, she rushed inside a house with a huge board above the board. Adonia didn’t bother reading what was one it; all she was focused on was getting away from those people. She saw the people closing in and ran further inside the house. She stumbled on what looked like small bottles of paint and dashed into a canvas. It fell to the ground and broke.

“Oh my, Elements! I’m so sorry!” she squeaked to the blue-haired girl who she assumed was the one painting the canvas.

@Ouijaloveletters

2 Likes

Naples, Italy :it:

Looking around I saw many people. Many faces all expressing themselves differently. People laughing together, frowning while speeding along and those with covered ears lost in their own little world. There were as many different expressions as there were people, but non of them was similar to mine. Nor did any of them give me an expression of recognition.

Letting out a sigh I started to lose hope that coming here would recover my memories. Despite being surrounded by so many people, I started to feel lonely, as if I was missing someone I couldn’t even remember. it was frustrating to know I had memories I needed to find, but not being able to remember anything. I was worried about what to do, if I was able to get my memories back and if the people who did know me were looking for me.

Lost in those worries, I didn’t know a person walking past until I felt his leg catch my own. he did a little recovering but his food fell on the ground and he was left with a sad expression as he stared at it. “I’m sorry” I just said as I got up. “Are you alright?” I added before looking at the food on the ground. “Sorry for your…food” I said.
@unsungcheerio

3 Likes

The man grabbed the doughnut, then stopped, unsure of what he was doing. “Uh,” his blank mind uttered the sound of confusion out of impulse. He looked around, realizing he had no idea where he was. Not liking this sense of confusion, he quickly decided to gather knowledge of his situation, not waiting to see if he could remember anything. “That should be all. However, if you have a map, it’d be much appreciated,” the man said. He looked at his clothes, thinking he should’ve asked for less… tacky ones too. But, he doubted they sold clothes at this place, which seems to be a cafe or breakfast diner.

@OhSumana ~ Waiter Person Lady

3 Likes

𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚

As the man grabbed the doughnut, he had a blank look in his eyes. he looked frozen in time and the waitress took a step back. Suddenly he seemed to snap back to reality and started speaking as nothing happened. “what about your coffee sir, it should be ready in a minute, or do you no longer want it?” she asked unsurely and a little confused about what was going on. He then asked for a map, something only old people asked for in this day and age. “sorry sir, we don’t have a map here, but if you’d like I can show you where to do on your phone if you have one with you” she said, trying to stay friendly even though the whole situation was weird to her.
@Cadborosa - Florence (I’ll be helping with NPC’s)

2 Likes

He shuffled around in his pockets and pulled out a wallet, searching for cash. He let out a sigh of relief as he pulled out two twenty-dollar bills. Of course, he had to order coffee, cause why wouldn’t he. Silently cursing himself for his past decisions he doesn’t remember making, he took one of the bills and put his wallet back. “Yeah, sorry, I just spaced out for a second. Don’t mind me. I’ll take the coffee, and how much will all of it be?” Florence asked. His mind was still trying to figure out his next move. “And never mind the map thing. And that’ll be all.” The fact that he didn’t have a phone, or at least didn’t know where his phone was, wasn’t reassuring at all. Though, he was confident enough that he should be able to navigate well enough, given how cities usually have a logical structure to them.

@Meekepeek ~ Waiter Lady Person Neat

2 Likes

“Yeah… I’m all good, no broken bones,” he replied to the woman, casting a mournful gaze across the casualty of his donut. “My treat, not so much.” Caian very much wanted to buy another one, but with his on-hand cash being nearly depleted from his (cathartic) splurge and the fact that he had no idea how he would make more, he restrained himself from walking back over to the cafe, a light sigh puffing from his mouth as he came to this decision.

The woman whom he’d tripped over sounded apologetic, and this grabbed his attention, Caian turning to glance at her with a faint look of confusion. “It’s not your fault. I did trip over you, so really, I’m sorry. I guess I got a little overwhelmed with all of the people.” Of course, there was also the matter of not remembering much about himself that was contributing to the general stress, but that was a tad bit personal to be divulging with a total stranger. Caian crouched to the ground, gingerly picking up the donut from the paved walkway. Some of the chocolate had smeared on the otherwise blemish-free sidewalk, but instead of dealing with it, he convinced himself that it would wash away with the rain. He rose back to his full height, donut in hand, his eyes examining the damage. No, he wasn’t going to eat it, he just wanted to… see. Yes, that’s all. “Just sucks that I lost my donut.” Caian lifted his shoulder in a half-shrug before tossing the pastry into the garbage can not too far from where the pair stood. The motion was painful, but he managed not to show too much of the depths of his sorrow on his face. He promised himself that once he was able to, full memories or not, he would be returning to this cafe to replace that beautiful, chocolate donut.

With little else reason to remain in conversation with this woman, Caian was about to turn to leave when he abruptly remembered that he didn’t know where to leave to. A brief glance around told him that the woman shared some resemblance with the people walking past them, what with the dark hair and similar light-coloured skin tone, and so his gaze fell on her again with renewed interest. He had assumed the people around them to be locals of this place, and a local was exactly what he needed if he wanted to get home and try to figure out his whole memory situation. Or, rather, lack thereof. “Hey, do you know where…” He dug around in his pocket, finding the wallet and then withdrawing his ID from it. “… this address is?” He held the card up to her, using a finger to tap near the words denoting his supposed home address just so her eyes could find it quickly. “And could you tell me what… I don’t know, city, street we’re at right now?”

@Meekepeek - sorrryyy for the wait >.>

3 Likes

𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚

Slowly the waitress nodded and took the money. “I’ll be back with your change in a minute as well as your coffee” She said and walked away. One of her colleagues walked to her and asked if everything was alright. She nodded but told him to keep an eye out just in case. "He isn’t doing anything, he just seems VERY out of it"She tells him and he nods.

She then returned with his change and the coffee. “Here you go sir” I said.

@Cadborosa

1 Like

Naples, Italy :it:

I nodded as the guy answered. “That’s good, I rather see your food than you squashed on the ground,” I said with a chuckle. I smiled as he apologized for tripping over me. “I know what you mean, there are lots of noises too, the people and their transportation,” I said in agreement. Hearing him complain about losing his treat I shrugged. “Could’ve lost your mind, so a donut isn’t that bad.” I told him.

I leaned forward, not expecting to know the address, but hoping it might look familiar. I then shook my head with a frown. “Sorry, it’s not familiar to me,” I said and sighed. “But it might be caused by my haziness” I explain. “I think I literally hit the books too hard and hit my head as well” I explain. “I was hoping by looking around I would regain some thoughts and information, but I’m in a bit of a confused state,” I said before realizing I was rambling and chuckled awkwardly. “Sorry, I’m rambling. I sound totally crazy probably” I added while scratching the back of my head. “I do know we’re probably in Naples, Italy,” I said and pointed at some stores and restaurants. “See, they all say things like ‘Italian restaurant’ or ‘Naples Locals’,” I explain.

@unsungcheerio - Caian

2 Likes

Untitled88_20211118161558

:fire: Celestial world :fire: near to party:fire:

The desire to party had overcome Rhys. He didn’t want to go to the celebration of the young gods and goddesses’ departure if he didn’t have to. Although the celestials were more powerful–or at least could be–had they not worked hard to educate and train the young gods and goddesses? Rhys’ smile was already holding a million stars, so no one would know he wasn’t happy about it. His “hair’s” flames twinkled and gleamed, throwing a cool shine about his face.

Rhys paused for a moment, taking in the scene from afar. He drew in a long breath. Ve was barely 20ft away as he took a step forward towards the celebration. A shriek escaped his lips. “Solange, I didn’t see ya there at first.” Rhys said, recovering from his small fright. “You going the party? Come stroll with me.” He automatically invited vi, even if vi wasn’t going.

@CrazyCaliope :fire: Solange :fire: sorry I didn’t get this out sooner, I kinda forgot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Caian wasn’t so sure if it really was so much better that his donut was been squashed instead of him and his face showed that, skepticism momentarily scrunching his eyebrows. “Honestly, I’d rather be squashed with an intact donut than not squashed with no donut,” he replied, shrugging slightly. “It’d be a pretty bad day, but it’d be a pretty bad day with a donut.” And to him, that made all the difference. Today was definitely not a great day, but the donut (and the other treats he’d indulged in) was like a little comfort in all of it; he was going to take his comforts where he could get them.

It was true, what she was saying—ordinarily, that would’ve been enough to overwhelm a regular person, but that coupled with the whole no memories situation made for a not-so fun time. He made a sound of agreement though, his lips faintly smiling. Speaking of the no memories situation, the next words out of the stranger’s mouth struck him as odd: “Could’ve lost your mind, so a donut isn’t that bad.” Caian’s brows furrowed, confused at the specificity of the phrase and its resonance in his life. “That’s weirdly specific,” he said, lifting his eyebrows. “… Are you speaking from experience? That is, have you lost your mind?”

He sighed as she did, withdrawing the card from her view with an air of resignation. It was possible the address was far from their current location so he wasn’t sure if it was even worth it to ask other people around them or not. Caian began tapping it lightly against his thumb, beginning to start thinking about his next course of actions, but the woman’s words brought him out of his thoughts. Or really, the fact that her story sounded very similar to his own. “You, wait, are you having trouble remembering things? Memory loss?” Although Caian classed her ramble as a tad personal to divulge with a stranger, if they found similarities in their situations, he was more than glad that she seemed not to care.

@Meekepeek

3 Likes

I chuckled but then frowned. “But now you are squashed with no donut, so that’s even worseee” I said with a laughter of sympathy. he then talked about it being a bad day with a donut and couldn’t help but laugh. “Thank you, believe it or not, but I could use a joke like that. I had a donutless bad day” I chuckled.

I shook my head as he wondered if I had lost my mind. “No, at least I don’t think so, though that would explain some things” I said and looked up at the sky. birds were flying over us, pigeons, I think. “Well I don’t think I lost my mind per se, more like the memories” I added and suddenly looked up as he asked for me to confirm once more if I had lost my memories. I then nodded and looked at my hands. “I believe I did, but I can’t tell for sure the cause of it, I don’t feel any pain so I don’t think I hit my head, it’s just blank…” I said before starting to chuckle sadly at the realization of the sound of my own story. “I think I might actually did lose my mind” I said and let my head fall into my hands in defeat.

@unsungcheerio - Caian

2 Likes