1) Anonymous Advice - Crushing

Crushing

1. “So I have a crush on a guy in my class and I wasn’t brave enough to talk to him cause I don’t wanna repeat the same mistakes again like I did towards my ex-crush (such as unintentionally hurt his feelings). Plus I don’t think he feels the same way like I do.”

“This person is aged 16-18 so make sure things are appropriate :grin:
Because I got more crush related ones I’m gonna add them on to here”

2. “It goes with the other thread. I have feelings for this person, and they’re strong af and only growing stronger. But we don’t live close at all, not even the same state. What do I do? I can’t tell them, last time i did that to someone I lost a friend…”

This person is aged 18+

3. I have a crush on a guy who is kind of confusing in the feelings department. Sometimes he’s nice to me and other times he’s mean. I really don’t know if I should just move on or tell him how I feel.

This person is a teen

@Advisers

11 Likes

Moved to discussions and added some tags :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

Maybe try asking the person if they’d be interested in a relationship in general first and if they say yes, try to make them realize that you have a crush on them :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s my advice: talk to them, get to know them, then start subtly dropping hints that you like them but don’t make it too obvious that it’ll scare them away

@Advisers

2 Likes

Talk to him like he was a friend and get to know him better :wink:

1 Like

Crushes come and go. The best thing, I think, that you could do is talk to him and get to know him better. That way you’ll know if you actually want to be in a relationship or not.

1 Like

Start hanging out with him and talk to him. When you both start getting comfortable around each other, you can start dropping tiny hints like @Squishy said.

Another thing you can do is also hang out with his friends and indirectly ask them if he likes you.

1 Like

Try to talk to him and get to know him better as a person. His interests, what he likes in a person, what he doesn’t. Drop subtle (very subtle) hints that you like him. If y’all energies match, and you’re not awkward with each other, you may be a bit of a match for each other. Try to keep that small spark between y’all, and it’ll grow bigger…

1 Like

Imma say the same things! Get to know them better, drop some hints, don’t make it too obvious tho coz that may scare them AND! Watch out for some hints THEY (may) drop!

1 Like

@Advisers do you have any advice to give?

I’d advise but it’s pretty much my weakest topic :joy:

1 Like

Just confront him and tell him that he’s giving you mixed signals and if he doesn’t atleast attempt to change his behavior that tough luck to him.

Atleast try

1 Like

Um
Everything I can think of has been said pretty much
Try talking to them, hanging out (if you can) , maybe find some things in common that’s always good.
Other than that I can’t help :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can tell them! Worst thing that can happen is that they don’t reciprocate, your friendship is probably stronger than you think, alot of people are flattered at the idea of somebody having feelings for them even if they may not feel the same way. :wink:

I think maybe you should talk to him and ask him what his deal is, he seems a little hot and cold so maybe ask him why because in all honesty he shouldn’t be nice to you then mean to you that just gives mixed signals. As for the way that you feel it’s up to you if you think it would be a good idea to tell him.

3 Likes

does anyone else have advice to give?

1 Like

A boeing 787-
what-

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity